This report presents the financial perspective, or ‘dollar view’, of the current state of play in sustainable energy development. The analysis in this report consists of actual data on the different types of capital fl ows and their movement over time, combined with analysis of regional and sectoral trends. This information is intended to be a strategic tool for understanding the status of the clean energy sector’s development and for weighing future public and private commitments to the sector.
- National Bureau of Economic Research Conference Report
- National Bureau of Economic Research Studies in Income and Wealth
- Front Page Economics
- On the Frontier of Adulthood
- A Rational Expectations Approach to Macroeconometrics
- Does the Investment Climate Matter?
- National Bureau of Economic Research East Asia Seminar on Economics
- Capacity Building in Economics Education and Research
- Trade, Investment, and Development in the Middle East and North Africa