This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
good general welfare, victory over enemies, spiritual awakenings, long life, and peace of mind. 2. Odu Oyeku meji signifies darkness and unhappiness and warns of death, sickness, worries, and a bad omen, yet also carries with it the solution to all these problems. 3. Odu Iwori meji speaks of people gifted with the ability to see things in their true perspective. They dream often, have clear vision, and grow up to become diviners or spiritualists. Clients for who this odu is divined should be advised to worship Ifa. This will bring them good prospects: long life (ire aiku), wealth (ire aje), a wife (ire aya), and children (ire omo). 4. Odu Idi meji speaks of people who have secret enemies trying to cast a spell over them or who have bad dreams most of the time. They need to appease Ifa in order to overcome these worldly obstructions. 5. Odu Irosu meji speaks of people who are always popular and held in high regard by their friends. They need to take care of their health both by propitiating their heads (ori) and by occasionally appeasing the osu, or Ifa staff of office. I they feel des pondent and begin to lose interest in whatever they are doing, Ifa should be consulted and appeased for them. Irosu meji denotes emotional and financial difficulties. But no matter how hard life may seem, the client may prevail by offering the right sacrifices, and by refusing to harbor evil thoughts or ideas. 6. In the fixed order of Orunmila, Owonrin meji is the sixth odu. This odu calls for moderation in all things. Owonrinmeji predicts two major blessings for someone who is poverty-stricken, provided he or she offers the right sacrifice. The person will be b lessed with money and a spouse at the same time. Ifa in Owonrinmeji stresses the importance of sacrifice. When a sacrifice is offered, it must not be intended only for the orisas or the ancestors but should be used to feed the mouths of several people. This is a way to make sacrifices acceptable. 7. Odu Obarameji denotes being in a state of uncertainty or suspense, unable to make decisions. Children of Obarameji have a tendency to buy on impulse and often become victims of wishful thinking. They regret most of the decisions they make in a nervous haste. To prosper in life, the children of Obarameji will need to propitiate their heads (ori) from time to time. 8. Odu Okanranmeji signifies problems, court cases, suffering, and evil vibrations. Children of Okanranmeji will always hit the nail on the head by doing or saying what is exactly right. people often think that Okanranmeji's children are aggressive and do mineering because they try to prevail despite all odds. In most situations they will rebel against the conventions of society and consequently create problems for themselves. Prone to infections, the children of Okanranmeji must take care of their health in order not to become chronically ill. 9. Ogundameji warns people of fighting, disputes, and imminent hostility. During a divination session, if Ogundameji appears for a person, he or she will
19. success is guaranteed. 13. Because they are easily frightened. In Odu Ogbe Yeku we are advised to use intelligence rather than force or confrontation to overcome obstacles or enemies. 12. No matter how important someone is. 15. Unwavering belief in Ifa will alway s reward the believer. Odu Iworiogbe speaks primarily of children and encourages a positive social atmosphere for maintaining the well-being of the family. Odu Oturameji implies peace of mind and freedom from all anxiety. childlike fun to restore balance. With the right sacrifices. Osameji is an odu that implies lack of courage and running away from a fight or opposition. Odu Ogbedi speaks of the necessity of performing the correct sacrifice in order to avoid embarrassment or ridicule. With the right sacrifice it is possible to exercise control. If a client is battling with financial problems and opposition from enemies. Children of Oturameji are gentle and mild in character. Humility is a very important virtue. 18. They grow up to become good managers if they run other people's businesses. Odu Ofunmeji signifies good monetary fortune. Odu Oyekulogbe suggests that the client will encounter a conflict. Odu Ikameji signifies many worries and therefore calls for restraints. Ogundameji says that he or she should offer the right sacrifice to Ogun and also propitiate his or her head (ori) in order to succeed and prosper. 11. This odu warns against intrigues from enemies who are trying to make short work of our chances for success in life. Rather than become involved. Oyekulogbe also warns us to be careful of friends who could cause the destruction of t he household. The most important characteristic of people born by Oturuponmeji is endurance. Odu Osemeji implies victory over enemies and control over difficulties. he or she will profit. 17.be advised to watch out for traitors or deceitful friends. Ikameji's children are always surrounded by people who are disposed to inflict pain on others or delight in another's s uffering. It calls for patience and compromiseÑa life of give and take. Odu Ogbewehin speaks of emotional confusion. 21. Children of Osameji do a great deal of traveling. In so doing. 16. 20. Western observation: The client is . Iretemeji says it pays to stoop to conquer. It also ensures successful conclusions. They are rugged and tough and will show dogged determination in spite of rough treatment. 10. either for business or pleasure. he or she needs to obtain and follow he babalawo's advice. Western observation: The client is too serious and needs to "play"Ñhave some silly. the client should be a mediator. 14. They constantly have to be on their guard because they cannot count on family and friends for help. Ifa says the person must have reposed conf idence in someone unworthy of the trust. It tells us to rely on previous experience. they will not take risks.
25. Odu Ogbe Rosu provides the solutions to the threat of death. Odu Ogbe'Gunda speaks of imminent monetary or material success. 34. promotion. Odu Osa"Gbe speaks of the necessity for taking time and using spiritual insight to appreciate the joys of life. The pressure often comes from relationship issues. Odu Ogbeka speaks of having to overcome jealousy and envy in order to . 35. Odu Okanransode speaks of overcoming our enemies or competitors to achieve a position of prominence. Western observation: A new job. or raise is in the offing. Western observation: The client's general skepticism is blocking progress. Serious consideration of the opportunity will lead to great success . western observation: The client is in too much of a hurry. Practical possibilities cannot be realized until th is pressure is relieved. both in business and emotionally. Western observation: A business opportunity will present itself. often job related or monetary. 33. 28. must be dealt with. Sacrifice assures the correct choice and a successful partnership. court cases. on the client's attractiveness to others. and infertility 24. Odu Obarabogbe speaks of great respect and power for the client who faithfully follows Ifa's forecast. Odu Ogbe'bara speaks of illness such as seasonal allergies. At first the client will dismiss it as not worthwhile. losses. Odu Ogbe'Kanran speaks of eventual loss of previous gains because of failure to fulfill an entire sacrifice. 29. 26. emotional relationships are causing unrest and imbalance.feeling or is afraid of some emotional pressure. Half-measures will always result in losses. Western observation: It's rough going now. 31. but if you do not give up or give in. Odu Owonrinsobge speaks of witchcraft or negative vibrations interfering with the client's peace of mind. Western observation: The client is risking everything by being overly temporal and losing spiritual balance. Odu Ogbewonri speaks of the choice between potential husbands or wives. 32. 27. Western observation: A great time to capitalize. Western Observation: Temporal fears. 23. Odu Ogundabede emphasizes the necessity for honesty and integrity. 30. Odu Irosu Ogbe emphasizes personal spiritual relationships as opposed to monetary or commercial ones. you will triumph in the end. 22. Western observation: The client has been pushing himself or herself too hard at work. Odu Idigbe speaks of present or imminent trouble and provides the sacrifice necessary to overcome it. Often. he or she needs to go more slowly and carefully. Western observation: Emotions take precedence while business grinds slowly forward. disease. Odu Ogbesa speaks of deceit from friends and the necessity of finishing whatever one begins.
and sexual fulfillment. Ge or she can win through sacrifice. Odu Ogbeturupon speaks of the client falling behind in a competitive situation. Western observation: Good thinking must translate to good actions to avoid problems. 47. Odu Otura-Oriko speaks of the client lacking self confidence because he or she has suffered losses. Odu Oyekubiworilodo offers solutions for barrenness and impotence. Western observation: Emotional blockage needs to be eliminated through ancestor worship or offerings. Western observation: The client can expect positive changes in his or her emotional relationship. 42. Previous suffering will be replaced with prosperity. In bad fortune. happiness. Odu Ogbetura speaks of sacrifice guaranteeing peace and happiness. In good fortune. 39. Odu Oyeku'rosu speaks of the importance of obeying Ifa to avoid success and avoid death. Odu Ireteogbe speaks of prosperity. 36. 46. Western observation: Nonmonogamous behavior can cause great harm. Odu Oso-Ogbe warns of association with evil people. 48. 49. A fight or trouble is imminent. Western observation: It is necessary to communicate with ancestors to relieve business or everyday pressures. Odu Ogbe'se speaks of good news and achievements that call for celebration. Odu Idiyeku speaks of financial success through propitiation of the ori (head). Odu Ofun'gbe speaks of a powerful enemy. it calls for sacrifice to avoid death. Odu Oyekif'oworadi speaks of personal and financial success with women. 37. 44. Western observation: The client is often faced with legal and/or governmental conflict. Western observation: Too much emphasis on sexual activity threatens the client's well being. 41. . it specifies sacrifice to avoid death. 38. 40. Odu Oturupongbe speaks of upcoming trouble or unrest in the home caused by the children.achieve fame and respect. Odu Iwori'Yeku speaks of impending dangers and how to avoid or minimize the consequences. Odu Ikagbe speaks of having to stand up for our rights and demand respect. Western observation: The client must learn to temper his or her words and actions when presenting a point of view. Odu Ogbefun speaks of chiming instruments scaring away death or evil spirits. Odu Ogbeate speaks of avoiding problems and creating potential in upcoming trips and endeavors. 45. Western observation: The client faces potential loss of a job or relationship. But in bad fortune. 50. 51. 43. In good fortune.
Odu Okanran'Yeku speaks of sacrifice providing riches and failure to sacrifice bringing destruction. western observation: The client is faced with a more dominant partner. and prosperity. 66. Sacrifice guarantees safety.52. Odu Oyeku-Eguntan offers protection against imminent death. 61. 56. Western observation: A job or relationship is in danger of ending because of emotional battles. Odu Oyeku Gasa suggests compromise to avoid total loss. It can be restored. Odu Oyeku Wonrin offers remedies for possible dire consequences of adultery and perils of distant travel." 64. Odu Oturopon'yeku speaks of a client who has sacrificed joy in his or her quest for money. Odu Oyeku Batutu offers avoidance of punishment for wrongdoing but insists on moral behavior in the future. Odu Oyekubara calls for sacrifices to avoid the consequences of day-to-day activities. Odu Oyekupelekan speaks of how sacrifice can protect us from the evil intentions of others and from the loss of prestige. Western observation: The client needs more emphasis on his or her spiritual nature and less on money or "things. Western observation: The client is stubborn and refuses wise advice. Western observation: Strong ancestral support provides an end to difficulties. Odu Irosu Takeleku speaks of envy and seduction. Western observation: Fixation on business results in family estrangement. Odu Obara'yeku warns of insubordination at home and at work. and calls for sacrifices to avoid dire consequences. 65. Odu Oyekubeka speaks of the necessity of the babalawos sharing their sacrifices with Esu and the others. 59. Odu Ogunda'Yeku speaks of kindness and generosity bringing comfort. Western observation: The client enjoys taking risks or "walking the edge" and should work with his or her ancestors to avoid pitfalls. often with the government. Western observation: Oyeku Gasa often denotes partnership or relationship conflict. Western observation: Lawsuits or job uncertainty combine with emotional blockage to create a chaotic situation. growth. . 63. Western observation: A change of jobs will bring improvement. 57. Odu Osa Yeku speaks of sacrifice to assure longevity and to avoid upcoming turbulence. Western observation: The client faces legal problems. 60. 62. Western observation: A relationship is ending or has ended. 53. 55. Odu Owonrin Yeku speaks of the need for caution in our activities. Odu Ika'Yeku offers a solution for male sterility and calls for more assertiveness in the client's nature. 58. 54.
Odu Idi'wori speaks of the necessity of developing our intellect and warns against associating with wrongdoers. and good relationships with proper sacrifice and behavior. Odu Iwori'rosu speaks of the necessity for patience to achieve solutions and goals. and good character. Odu Oyeku-irete offers a solution for disease. Western observation: The client is usually "stuck". It also offers remedies for emotional illness. Odu Iwori'bara insists on good behavior and offers solutions for rearing responsible children. health. Western observation: The client faces an unexpected obstacle in everyday business life. 82. Odu Obara'wori establishes the concept of money being important. 79. peace. Odu Irosu'wori speaks of there being no joy. Odu Oyeku Batuye speaks of removing blame and restoring freedom of activities. Odu Owonrin'wori speaks of hard work as the medicine that cures poverty. Western observation: Seemingly attractive opportunities should be avoided. Western observation: Legal issues are resolved and social enjoyment ensues. Difficulties and change are part of growth and wisdom. Odu Ofun'yeku assures longevity. Western observation: An old relationship may be rekindled. Western observation: The client is or will be ill. 68. Odu Irete'yeku calls for initiation and stringent moral behavior. 78. 80. Western . Odu Ose'yeku offers prosperity and popularity. 69. 71. Western observation: The client needs children to reach a spiritual equilibrium. 74. 75. 73. 77. but never as important as wisdom. 72. Western observation: The client's focus should be on practical matters. 81. Odu Iwori'wonrin speaks of protection from natural disaster and recovery from whatever is lost. respect. 70. 76. unable to go forward in life. Odu Oyeku'fuu warns of an imminent illness and offers protection from it. Odu Oyeku-Ise explains the necessity of death as part of the natural order. Western observation: The client needs to focus on long-term goals and desires rather than on short-term gratification. Odu Otura-aiku warns us to resist the temptation of entering into a disruptive relationship. or genuine gain from wrongdoing.67. knowledge. Odu Iwori Wo'di establishes the Ifa concept of rebirth and immortality. Western observation: The client is resisting accepting the ending of a relationship or business.
It stresses the importance of planning ahead. 91. 92. Western observation: The clients are having problems with their children. Odu Iwori'turupon speaks of successful pregnancy and turning bad situations into success through sacrifice. whether they realize it or not. 89. It also explains the vulture's sacred position in Ifa. 83. Odu Iwori-ose speaks of turning adversity into success. Odu Irete'wori warns of intrigues and speaks of practicing Ifa for a prosperous life. . as all good things are on the way. Odu Ila'wori warns of repercussions from evil actions. Western observation: Fears and an inability to share them are blocking the client's path. Odu Iwori-Ate speaks of initiation into Ifa as a way of improving life. Odu Iwori-Okanran establishes the need for privacy between babalawo and client. Western observation: The client should not accept the first offer.observation: The client needs to place more emphasis on spiritual development and emotional balance. Western observation: The client has the knowledge or ability to solve his or her problem but refuses to see or use it. 84. 96. Odu Osa'wori speaks of exceptional good fortune. It also speaks of an impending visitor. Odu Ogunda'wori speaks of emotional and mental illness caused by evil spirits. 90. 87. Odu Oturupon'wori speaks of death resulting from failure to perform the prescribed sacrifice. Western observation: The client should seriously consider initiation. Western observation: The client's inability to "pull the trigger" is causing him or her to lose the way. 88. Odu Otura'wori speaks of not acting impetuously. Western observation: The client will find material success though spiritual action. 85. Western observation: Patience rather than anger or frustration will produce material success. Odu Iwori-Osa speaks of the necessity of taking responsibility for our activities. Odu Iwori-Eguntan speaks of timely action as critical for a positive change in fortune. 86. Odu Okanran-iwori advises the client to share his or her problems with others. 93. Western observation: The clients temporal path is blocked by anger. 97. 95. It also speaks of protecting one's household from the spread of disease. Western observation: The client's focus is monetary at a time when relationships or levels of a current relationship offer greater opportunity. Odu Iwori Wotura speaks of family disharmony. Odu Iwori-Oka warns against stealing and violence. Western observation: The client is not being truthful with the babalawo. Western observation: The client needs spiritual cleansing. 94.
Odu Idi'ka warns of sever punishment for bad deeds. Odu Idi'bara speaks of the necessity of removing obstacles and misunderstandings through sacrifice. 100. Odu Idi-Oturupon speaks of solutions for medical problems that prevent . Odu Idi-Ogundaa speaks of wisdom and character needed to balance physical force. Western observation: The client faces potential betrayal of business or personal secrets. Western observation: The client is feeling pressure at work. 114. Western observation: Monetary issues may cause an emotional argument. Odu Idi-Rosu warns of an illness in the waist or buttock area. Odu Ofun'wori explains that the proper use of money assures fulfillment in life. 102. Western observation: The client faces relationship trouble. 106. 110. and offers solutions for conception. Odu Osa'di speaks of removing blockage to obtain a successful relationship. Western observation: A previous partnership or relationship is rekindled. Western observation: Sexual promiscuity leads to disaster. Odu Iwori-Ofun speaks of improving business and success.98. 108. 105. Odu Idi'sa speaks of restlessness and a desire to avoid responsibility. 112. Odu Owonrin'di speaks of generosity and honesty as the secrets for success and love. Western observation: The client's relationship is becoming unbalanced by a demanding partner. Odu Ogunda'Di speaks of a successful journey but warns of possible intestinal discomfort 111. Odu Ika'di speaks of showing respect to avoid problems in life. 99. Odu Okanran-Di speaks of a relationship that will eventually turn out well. 107. 115. Odu Obara'di warns of losing our independence and integrity. 109. 101. 103. Western observation: Female client will often be encountering menstrual or uterine difficulties. Odu Ose'wori speaks of power and greatness but warns that misuse of them can destroy home or family. Compromise is necessary to save it. Western observation: The client should consider a different career. Western observation: The client's monetary or business worries will soon dissipate. Western observation: The client's lack of spirituality is blocking temporal activities. Odu Irosu'di speaks of a person who has a talent for healing. Odu Idi'owonrin speaks of upcoming recognition and the importance of a clients career. It also predicts an increase in business. 104. 113. Western observation: Too much time and emphasis on work is threatening the client's relationship and family. Odu Idi-Okanran warns that anyone performing dishonest acts will surely be caught and punished.
117. Odu Oyura'di speaks of a child succeeding his father and a relationship with a dominant partner. Western observation: The client is poised for a promotion or new job. Odu Irete'di speaks of resistance to. Western observation: The client needs close contact with his or her ancestral energy to straighten out temporal difficulties. 130. Western observation: The client's business life is going badly. Odu Ofun'di warns against greed and selfishness. Odu Okanran'rosu warns of the dangers in irresponsible actions and states that genuine contrition will always be forgiven. 127. Odu Irosu-Obara speaks of sharing with others to ensure prosperity and happiness. Odu Oturupon'Di speaks of a person who is spiritually adrift and in need of personal spiritual renewal. Western observation: The client may experience an emotional or spiritual awakening. Odu Owonrin'rosu speaks of the importance of dreams. 122. Western observation: The client is too focused on business. Odu Irosu-Eguntan stresses the need for sacrifice and the use of herbal medicine. 125. change. 116. but fear could block the event. Odu Irosu'wonrin warns that to enjoy upcoming prosperity. 129. 120. Western observation: The client needs to reappraise a relationship that is no longer working. 126. 128. 119. Odu Ose'di warns against being too kind. Western observation: The client faces a conflict in which he or she must behave aggressively. this results in relationship difficulties. we must retain peace and harmony. Western observation: Upcoming success can cause family or partnership problems. It calls for restraint from doing evil and dedication to being of good character. a new course of action is indicated. 124. 131. Western observation: The client is usually shy and easily dominated at work. 123. but the necessity for. Odu Idi-Ofun speaks of removing blockage and of unexpected travel. Odu Idi-Otura speaks of dietary restrictions for health and sacrifice for family harmony 118. lest a defeated enemy return. . Odu Irosu'kanran calls for self-assertion. 121. Odu Obara-Irosu calls for Ifa initiation to insure blessings. Odu Idi-Irete speaks of the necessity for hard work to reach an elevated position. Western observation: An upcoming business meeting or opportunity will be successful.pregnancy.Odu Idi-Ose speaks of potential problems from microscopic organisms.
Odu Irete'Rosu speaks of impending and unforseen difficulty. 135. 133.132. Odu Irosu'fun speaks of protection from disease in order to have good fortune. Odu Osa'Rosu speaks of peace and money as the essential ingredients for success and prosperity. Odu Otura-Irosu speaks of honesty as the only way to achieve peace of mind and harmony. 141. Odu Irosu'turupon warns against bad character and offers solutions for having healthy children. 140. Western observation: The client has a necessary but distasteful but necessary task to perform. . Odu Irosu-Ose speaks of overcoming difficulties and improving business. Western observation: new avenues or approaches result in success. Western observation: The client is often feeling pressure-with no readily identifiable cause. Western observation: business is more difficult than it should be. 142. Odu Ofun'Rosu speaks of sacrifice to remove sorrow for a long happy life. open relationship with one's mate. Odu Owonrin'bara speaks of looking within ourselves to find answers to our problems. and new success. Odu Oturpon'Rosu warns against disharmony in a relationship. Odu Ogunda-Rosu speaks of the end of difficulties and the beginning of good fortune. Western observation: This odu calls for a more intimate. Western observation: The client must follow a more spiritual path. Western observation: This is a time for a new business. Odu Irosu'Tura speaks of things being good for us even if we do not like them. Odu Irosu-Ate speaks of Ifa initiation to achieve success and long life. Western observation: Chaotic temporal activity is resulting in unhappiness 145. 137. 136. Western observation: The client may expect a positive reversal in an everyday situation. Odu Irosu-Osa speaks of the significance of sacrifice to overcome obstacles and enemies. Western observation: This odu helps female clients avoid miscarriages. 146. More and more effort is necessary to produce minimal results. 139. 147. 134. Western observation: Others are often plotting to hinder the client. 144. Odu Ose-Rosu speaks of removing pain and misery. Odu Irosu'Ka speaks of peace of mind and sacrifice to avoid sleeping sickness. a new relationship. 138. Odu Irosu'turupon warns against bad character and offers solutions for having healthy children. 143.
148. Odu Owonrin'Ka guarantees success through moderation. 149. Odu Owonrin-Irete speaks of not being suspicious or paranoid. 162. The confrontation must take place. it speaks of a potential for prosperity. 150. Odu Owonrin'Konran speaks of the necessity for sacrifice to avoid accusations against the client in bad fortune. Western observation: Emotional upset will cause losses at work. Odu Otura-Wonrin speaks of death as part of the cosmic order as well as the need fro spiritual and physical awareness. Odu Okanran'wonrin speaks of legal problems and their repercussions. Odu Owonrin-Otura speaks of avoiding conflict with a stronger opponent. Western observation: The client must beware of a relationship with a "needy" person. the client will face legal problemsÑwith the government or the IRS. Opponents lose! . 151. Western observation: A nonmonogamous relationship can cause trouble. Odu Owonrin-Osa speaks of the need for courage in upcoming conflicts and cautions about new relationships. 153. 161. In bad fortune. 157. for death. Western observation: Clients are involved in a conflict they cannot win. it provides solutions. 156. Odu Oturupon-Owinrin speaks of upcoming joy and happiness and the necessity of protecting one's reputation. Odu Irete Wonrin speaks of retaining a place of honor. for example. though sacrifice. Western observation: Introspection regarding the client's goals and behavior is necessary. Western observation: Often. and potential conflicts because of the client's success. Western observation: The client is not being attentive or loving enough to his children. Western observation: The client must think carefully before acting. In good fortune. Odu Ogunda Wonrin speaks of envy. Western observation: The client wins. Western observation: The client has been avoiding a confrontation. Crimes will be punished. 159. Odu Owonrin-Eguntan speaks of conflicts and difficulties in business and at home. Odu Obara'Wonrin speaks of a person acting irrationally. Odu Osawonrin speaks of the futility of running away from problems and matters of potential shame. In bad fortune. 152. Odu Owonrin-Oturupon speaks of solutions for premature death of children as well as success from an upcoming journey 158. Odu Ika'wonrin speaks of avoiding precipitous actions in order to avoid regrets." 160. jealousy. 154. and animosity. They must cut their losses. Western observation: The client should avoid physical conflict or a desire to "get even. Western observation: The client needs to calm down to achieve success. It speaks of a time of joy and laughter for the client in good fortune. 155.
Western observation: Children are antagonistic to a new relationship of the parent. 174. Western observation: The client feels unappreciated rather than satisfied. . Odu Owonrin-Se speaks of victory over adversaries.163. Odu Obaraturupon speaks of solutions for infertility and miscarriages. Western observation: There is a likelihood of conception. Western observation: Sacrifice to Orisa is indicated for conception. 176. Western observation: The client's opinion or decisions will be questioned. Western observation: Temporal difficulties can be averted by a new spiritual or emotional experience. 173. Western observation: The client will often be accused of sexual promiscuity. Western observation: The client cannot stay focused on any one thing. Western observation: The client's business is lagging. 172. 178. Western observation: A relationship is causing disharmony. Odu Ika-Bara speaks of ways of becoming lovable and attractive to others. 164. The client should be careful if conception is not desired. Western observation: Osa-Bara shows the client how to rekindle apparently dead flames. Odu Ogunda-Bara speaks of the necessity of sacrifice to maintain a relationship. Odu Osa-Bara speaks of the danger of losing supporters or an individual. Western observation: The client faces conflict at work. 168. 169. Odu Ofun-Wonrin speaks of good deeds bringing their own rewards. Odu Otura-Bara speaks of the necessity of not violating taboos. Odu Owonrin Fu speaks of impending calamity and the supremacy of Ifa. 171. 177. 175. Western observation: The client is involved in an intense but futile relationship. Western observation: This odu indicates a strong possibility of conflict with children and parents. grateful if it is. Odu Obara-Osa warns of fraudulent customers. 167. Odu Obara-Tura focuses on respect in our home and business life. 166. Western observation: Emotional unrest leads to practical errors. 165. Odu Okanrna-Bara speaks of avoiding premature death and preventing natural disaster from striking our homes. Odu Oturupon Bara speaks of the importance of maintaining health to ensure a long life. Odu Obara-Ka speaks of maintaining power and influence. Odu Obara-Ogunda speaks of the need to repair a bad reputation in order to ensure success. Odu Obarakanran speaks of potential disagreement with friends and associates and solutions for controlling them. Western observation: Unrest in the client's business or career can be balanced by spiritual replenishment. 170. Odu Ose-Owonrin speaks of sacrifice to repair our strength and protection. Spiritual action will improve it.
Western observation: There is too much chaos in the client's everyday activities. 180. Western observation: The client needs cleansing to rid himself or herself of negative energy. Western observation: Partnership conflicts should be settled peacefully. 181. Odu OturaKonran speaks of avoiding the consequences of bad behavior. Odu Ogunda-Kanran speaks of using both spiritual and intellectual capabilities to achieve success. 194. 186. . Western observation: An important choice is pending--a decision must be made about what is right and good.179. 193. 188. 190. Western observation: The client to too "thin skinned". Western observation: The client must take a stand for what he or she believes. Odu Obara-Ofun speaks of great financial success. Odu Obara-Rete speaks of success and stability if sacrifice is observed. 182. Odu Okanran-Otura speaks of conflicts in the family and in other relationships. Western observation: The client has good prospects for a new job or business. 183. 189. Western observation: The client faces a conflict with relatives over material possessions. Odu Osakanran speaks of sacrifice in order to avoid misfortune and ensure tranquillity. Western observation: This is a great time for a new job or business venture. Odu OseBara speaks of ways to assure a child's future success and warns adults of any upcoming journey. Odu Okanran-Eguntan establishes the creation of the earth. Odu Oturupon Konran speaks of avoiding potential troubles with children and enemies. Western observation: The client is not being honest with the babalawo. Odu Obara-Ose speaks of ways to control natural forces. Western observation: It is time for the client to change jobs. 187. Western observation: This is an auspicious time for a new business or relationship if it is begun with caution. Western observation: Beware of the con man. including the art of traditional healing. 192. Odu Okanran'Turupon speaks of Orunmila's knowledge of all things. 191. Odu Okanran-Sa speaks of knowing when to avoid confrontations. Western observation: Favorable business conditions can suffer because of an untrustworthy individual. 184. Western observation: The client must be careful in business dealings. He or she needs to step back and reconsider his or her activities. 185. Odu Ofun Bara speaks of the necessity of protecting our possessions. Odu Irete-Obara speaks of the use of medicine to control difficulties. Odu Okanran-Ka speaks of courage and honesty to prevent misfortune. Odu Ika-Konran speaks of the necessity of sacrifice to avoid the consequences of evil actions.
Odu Okanran-Ate speaks of the need for the client to be initiated. 209. Odu OseKonran speaks of the necessity for a companion in the client's life. Odu Okanran Se speaks of the need for spiritual development to avoid distress and tribulations. 196. Odu Ogunda'Kaa speaks of the need for caution and sacrifice in solving money problems. Odu Oturupon-Eguntan speaks of the present being bad timing for a new child but holds out great promise for the future. 197. 205. Odu Ogundakete speaks of two important concepts: the role of Elegbara . 207. Odu Okanran-Ofun speaks of the end of trouble and tribulations. Western observation: Unsettled business conditions need emotional balance to reach equilibrium. Western observation: The client is a hypochondriac. 199. Something was wrong with the child. 198. Western observation: The client is pretending a problem does not exist. 203. Odu Ogunda'Sa speaks of monetary gain for the truly spiritual. Odu Ose'Gunda speaks of good fortune not taking care of itself without sacrifice. Odu Otura-Eguntan speaks of the need to remove negative energy from the client. Western observation: The client has suffered a financial setback. Western observation: The client must develop spiritually. Western observation: Difficulties and blockages are dissolved with spiritual development. Western observation: Strength at work leads to significant gain. Odu Ika-Ogunda speaks of sacrifice to Ogun to develop courage for the fearful.Western observation: The client's "big mouth" has caused potential losses. Odu Ogunda-Tura speaks of a healthy client feeling physically ill as a result of pressure and enemies. 195. 201. Odu Ogunda-Oturupon speaks of good fortune resulting from improved behavior. Western observation: The client needs cleansing to remove negative spiritual energy. 202. 206. Odu Irete-Okanran speaks of the necessity for caution regarding a conspiracy among one's contemporaries. Western observation: The client is getting "a swollen head". Western observation: The client has recently lost a child prior to or shortly after birth. Western observation: There is someone the client must not trust. Western observation: The client will experience a new relationship or increased intensity in a current one. 204. Western observation: The client faces conflict or accusations at work. 200. 208. Odu OFun-Konran warns of the misuse of power. Western observation: The client must be careful of competition at work.
222. Western observation: the client is receiving no practical or moral support from his or her mate. Odu Osa-Rete indicates that the only solution to current problems comes from the deities. Western observation: This is a time to sacrifice to Ogun for conception. Odu Irete-Sa speaks of prevention being better than a cure. and egungun (ancestors) as a human being's path to supremacy. or children who feel that the parent is not treating them equally.(Esu) as messenger between human beings and God. Odu Ika-Sa warns people not to do anything dishonest. Odu Eguntan se speaks of not punishing people for their physical characteristics. 219. Odu Irete-Eguntan speaks of the necessity for initiation. Western observation: Rapid changes in temporal activities will result in profit. Western observation: A comment about a former employee can cause trouble for the client. 212. 214. 217. Odu Osa-Otura speaks of the gods favoring those who tell the truth. 210. 220. Western observation: Emotional turmoil can lead to harmful decisions. Western observation: The client marches to the beat of his or her own drummer. 224. Western observation: The client may face sudden changes in his or her work or job. 221. . 223. 218. Odu Ofun-Eguntan speaks of the consequences of ignoring moral behavior and sacrifice. Odu Ose-Sa speaks of conciliation rather than confrontation to settle disputes. Odu Osa-Ka speaks of forecasting a new baby and of protecting one's secrets. Western observation: A new child or new responsibilities are creating a temporal upset. Western observation: The client is facing some sort of inheritance issues. Western observation: The client's temper is causing problems. Odu Ose-Eguntan speaks of impending good fortune. Western observation: The client is in a dispute--often with the government. 216. Odu Ogunda-Fu speaks of possible arguments over possessions. Western observation: Spiritual development is necessary for peace and prosperity. 211. Western observation: The client may face competition in a love relationship. 215. Western observation: The client must confront a problem that he or she has been avoiding. Western observation: The client is involved in or desirous of a potentially harmful sexual relationship. Odu Oturupon-Osa speaks of removing a baby from danger. Odu Osa-Oturupon speaks of infertility and of sacrifice for long life. Odu Otura-Sa speaks of the consequences of failing to sacrifice and the reward for those who do sacrifice. Odu Osa-Se warns against false accusations. Settlement is in order. 213. Western observation: The client is being dominated by a female.
Western observation: The client fears being emotionally open. with spiritual redemption being the only solution. Western observation: The client's word or ideas . 231. 235. Odu Ose-Ka speaks of control over difficulties and victory over enemies. Western observation: The client is worried about illness. Odu Irete-Da speaks of prominence and success. Odu Oturupon-Rete speaks of the need for sacrifice in order to avoid illness and enemies. Odu Otura-Tutu speaks of the necessity of completing the entire sacrifice. Odu Ofun-Sa speaks of a person's whole life turning upside down. Western observation: The client may have substance-abuse problems. Odu Ofun-Ka speaks of the end of financial difficulties and the beginning of prominence. 236.225. Western observation: The client has been resisting a relationship that would be beneficial. 239. 233. Western observation: The client needs to be spiritually cleansed of negative energy. Odu Ika-Otura speaks of the end of trouble and the beginning of good fortune. Odu Ida-Se speaks of the need to reverse poverty and misfortune. Western observation: A new job or business must not involve a partnership. Odu Oturupon-Ka speaks of great prosperity and healing. Western observation: The client should plan actions according to favorable days in the odus. 240. Western observation: The client needs to use strategy and planning to succeed. Western observation: The client will triumph in a current dispute. disaster lies ahead. Western observation: Chaos is everyday activities is warping the client's judgment. 238. 229. 228. Odu Ida-Irete speaks of acting independently to ensure prosperity. Odu Otura-Ka speaks of dispersing our enemies to ensure our prosperity. Odu Osa-Fu speaks of understanding and obeying taboos. Odu Irete-Tutu speaks of the need to obey authority and to sacrifice in order to have many children. Western observation: Emotional changes are causing negative material results. Western observation: While everything looks good at present. Odu Ika-Oturupon speaks of the need for a spiritual relationship. 226. Western observation: There is a possible legal threat to the client from past associations or dealings. Western observation: The client's job or career is about to improve significantly. Odu Oturupon-Tura establishes the order and significance of the days of the week. 237. Odu Ida-Fu speaks of the need to give in order to receive. 227. 232. Western observation: The client's luck is about to turn from bad to good. 234. 230.
247. Odu Irete-Ofun speaks of Ifa's popularity and success. there is a solution. respect. Western observation: Emotional changes must be dealt with carefully. 253. Odu Ose-Oturupon speaks of a relationship that is difficult even though it may be fruitful. 256. 249. Odu Osetura speaks of the incarnation of Esu-Odara. but a relationship needs help. Western observation: The client needs to break out of a current situation and be more confident. 252. 250. Odu Oturupon-Se speaks of the need for sacrifice to have a pleasant life.will be taken seriously. Western observation: The client is involved in a no-win relationship. Western observation: The client faces a partnership or governmental conflict. Odu Otura-Fun speaks of impending good fortune if the client avoids wicked acts. Odu Ofun-Tura speaks of the need for sacrifice to stabilize a relationship. Western observation: This odu offers a solution for illness. Odu Irete-Se speaks of the need for sacrifice to avoid witchcraft and all other negative energies. Western observation: The client needs to relax and experience positive. Odu Oturupon-Fun speaks of the need to share our good fortune. Odu Irete-Tura speaks of the incantation necessary to avoid near-death situations. 251. Odu Osefu speaks of Ifa's ability to solve all problems. Western observation: The client must resist an adulterous relationship. 254. Odu Otura-Rete speaks of reaffirmation of our spirituality. and influence. Western observation: Whatever the client's difficulty. childlike pleasures. Western . Western observation: Moderation is difficult for the client. Odu Ofun-Rete speaks of the need for sacrifice in order to obtain respect and protection. Western observation: Children will bring joy. Odu Ose-Bi-Irete-Sile-Aje speaks of good fortune for money. monetarily and emotionally. Western observation: Nothing happens without Esu's help. 243. 245. 246. 255. Odu Otura-Se speaks of upcoming danger at home or in business. Western observation: The client should proceed confidently with new prospects and relationships. 241. Western observation: The client's life is filled with good fortune. Western observation: The client's business or job will improve. Odu Ofun-Oturupon speaks of fertility and of the need for sacrifice to avoid quarrels in relationships. Odu Ofun-Se speaks of revenge and warns about possible losses. 242. 248.Western observation: Marriage with the client's current partner is appropriate and beneficial. 244.
observation: Those who are trying to impede the client's progress will suffer. .
This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
We've moved you to where you read on your other device.
Get the full title to continue reading from where you left off, or restart the preview.