This action might not be possible to undo. Are you sure you want to continue?
good general welfare, victory over enemies, spiritual awakenings, long life, and peace of mind. 2. Odu Oyeku meji signifies darkness and unhappiness and warns of death, sickness, worries, and a bad omen, yet also carries with it the solution to all these problems. 3. Odu Iwori meji speaks of people gifted with the ability to see things in their true perspective. They dream often, have clear vision, and grow up to become diviners or spiritualists. Clients for who this odu is divined should be advised to worship Ifa. This will bring them good prospects: long life (ire aiku), wealth (ire aje), a wife (ire aya), and children (ire omo). 4. Odu Idi meji speaks of people who have secret enemies trying to cast a spell over them or who have bad dreams most of the time. They need to appease Ifa in order to overcome these worldly obstructions. 5. Odu Irosu meji speaks of people who are always popular and held in high regard by their friends. They need to take care of their health both by propitiating their heads (ori) and by occasionally appeasing the osu, or Ifa staff of office. I they feel des pondent and begin to lose interest in whatever they are doing, Ifa should be consulted and appeased for them. Irosu meji denotes emotional and financial difficulties. But no matter how hard life may seem, the client may prevail by offering the right sacrifices, and by refusing to harbor evil thoughts or ideas. 6. In the fixed order of Orunmila, Owonrin meji is the sixth odu. This odu calls for moderation in all things. Owonrinmeji predicts two major blessings for someone who is poverty-stricken, provided he or she offers the right sacrifice. The person will be b lessed with money and a spouse at the same time. Ifa in Owonrinmeji stresses the importance of sacrifice. When a sacrifice is offered, it must not be intended only for the orisas or the ancestors but should be used to feed the mouths of several people. This is a way to make sacrifices acceptable. 7. Odu Obarameji denotes being in a state of uncertainty or suspense, unable to make decisions. Children of Obarameji have a tendency to buy on impulse and often become victims of wishful thinking. They regret most of the decisions they make in a nervous haste. To prosper in life, the children of Obarameji will need to propitiate their heads (ori) from time to time. 8. Odu Okanranmeji signifies problems, court cases, suffering, and evil vibrations. Children of Okanranmeji will always hit the nail on the head by doing or saying what is exactly right. people often think that Okanranmeji's children are aggressive and do mineering because they try to prevail despite all odds. In most situations they will rebel against the conventions of society and consequently create problems for themselves. Prone to infections, the children of Okanranmeji must take care of their health in order not to become chronically ill. 9. Ogundameji warns people of fighting, disputes, and imminent hostility. During a divination session, if Ogundameji appears for a person, he or she will
With the right sacrifices. success is guaranteed. It also ensures successful conclusions.be advised to watch out for traitors or deceitful friends. 17. 14. It calls for patience and compromiseÑa life of give and take. Odu Iworiogbe speaks primarily of children and encourages a positive social atmosphere for maintaining the well-being of the family. Odu Osemeji implies victory over enemies and control over difficulties. Odu Oyekulogbe suggests that the client will encounter a conflict. Odu Oturameji implies peace of mind and freedom from all anxiety. 21. With the right sacrifice it is possible to exercise control. they will not take risks. 18. 15. Odu Ogbewehin speaks of emotional confusion. Osameji is an odu that implies lack of courage and running away from a fight or opposition. Because they are easily frightened. he or she will profit. Children of Osameji do a great deal of traveling. No matter how important someone is. They constantly have to be on their guard because they cannot count on family and friends for help. Unwavering belief in Ifa will alway s reward the believer. Oyekulogbe also warns us to be careful of friends who could cause the destruction of t he household. he or she needs to obtain and follow he babalawo's advice. Ogundameji says that he or she should offer the right sacrifice to Ogun and also propitiate his or her head (ori) in order to succeed and prosper. The most important characteristic of people born by Oturuponmeji is endurance. They are rugged and tough and will show dogged determination in spite of rough treatment. Rather than become involved. In Odu Ogbe Yeku we are advised to use intelligence rather than force or confrontation to overcome obstacles or enemies. 12. They grow up to become good managers if they run other people's businesses. Western observation: The client is . 19. the client should be a mediator. In so doing. Iretemeji says it pays to stoop to conquer. If a client is battling with financial problems and opposition from enemies. 16. Children of Oturameji are gentle and mild in character. 11. Ikameji's children are always surrounded by people who are disposed to inflict pain on others or delight in another's s uffering. either for business or pleasure. This odu warns against intrigues from enemies who are trying to make short work of our chances for success in life. It tells us to rely on previous experience. Humility is a very important virtue. Odu Ofunmeji signifies good monetary fortune. childlike fun to restore balance. Odu Ogbedi speaks of the necessity of performing the correct sacrifice in order to avoid embarrassment or ridicule. 10. 20. 13. Odu Ikameji signifies many worries and therefore calls for restraints. Western observation: The client is too serious and needs to "play"Ñhave some silly. Ifa says the person must have reposed conf idence in someone unworthy of the trust.
Practical possibilities cannot be realized until th is pressure is relieved. 28. Sacrifice assures the correct choice and a successful partnership. 31. Odu Irosu Ogbe emphasizes personal spiritual relationships as opposed to monetary or commercial ones. Odu Ogbewonri speaks of the choice between potential husbands or wives. emotional relationships are causing unrest and imbalance. Western observation: A business opportunity will present itself. 23. Western observation: It's rough going now. 33. The pressure often comes from relationship issues. Western observation: The client has been pushing himself or herself too hard at work. 25. often job related or monetary. and infertility 24. on the client's attractiveness to others. or raise is in the offing.feeling or is afraid of some emotional pressure. Odu Ogbeka speaks of having to overcome jealousy and envy in order to . Odu Ogbe'Gunda speaks of imminent monetary or material success. western observation: The client is in too much of a hurry. losses. Odu Owonrinsobge speaks of witchcraft or negative vibrations interfering with the client's peace of mind. 32. Western observation: Emotions take precedence while business grinds slowly forward. but if you do not give up or give in. Odu Okanransode speaks of overcoming our enemies or competitors to achieve a position of prominence. Western observation: A great time to capitalize. Half-measures will always result in losses. Odu Idigbe speaks of present or imminent trouble and provides the sacrifice necessary to overcome it. 27. must be dealt with. 22. 26. Odu Ogbesa speaks of deceit from friends and the necessity of finishing whatever one begins. Serious consideration of the opportunity will lead to great success . Odu Osa"Gbe speaks of the necessity for taking time and using spiritual insight to appreciate the joys of life. 35. 29. both in business and emotionally. you will triumph in the end. Odu Ogbe'bara speaks of illness such as seasonal allergies. Often. disease. Odu Ogundabede emphasizes the necessity for honesty and integrity. he or she needs to go more slowly and carefully. court cases. Western Observation: Temporal fears. 34. Odu Obarabogbe speaks of great respect and power for the client who faithfully follows Ifa's forecast. At first the client will dismiss it as not worthwhile. 30. Western observation: The client's general skepticism is blocking progress. Odu Ogbe Rosu provides the solutions to the threat of death. Western observation: The client is risking everything by being overly temporal and losing spiritual balance. Odu Ogbe'Kanran speaks of eventual loss of previous gains because of failure to fulfill an entire sacrifice. promotion. Western observation: A new job.
But in bad fortune. A fight or trouble is imminent. Odu Otura-Oriko speaks of the client lacking self confidence because he or she has suffered losses. Odu Oyekif'oworadi speaks of personal and financial success with women. Odu Ogbefun speaks of chiming instruments scaring away death or evil spirits. Western observation: The client faces potential loss of a job or relationship. Odu Oyeku'rosu speaks of the importance of obeying Ifa to avoid success and avoid death. Western observation: Emotional blockage needs to be eliminated through ancestor worship or offerings. Odu Ogbetura speaks of sacrifice guaranteeing peace and happiness. 40. 49. In good fortune. Odu Ogbeturupon speaks of the client falling behind in a competitive situation. 43. Ge or she can win through sacrifice. Odu Oso-Ogbe warns of association with evil people. Western observation: Nonmonogamous behavior can cause great harm. happiness. Odu Oyekubiworilodo offers solutions for barrenness and impotence. Western observation: The client is often faced with legal and/or governmental conflict. Western observation: Too much emphasis on sexual activity threatens the client's well being. Western observation: It is necessary to communicate with ancestors to relieve business or everyday pressures. Western observation: The client can expect positive changes in his or her emotional relationship. 51. 45. Western observation: Good thinking must translate to good actions to avoid problems.achieve fame and respect. Odu Oturupongbe speaks of upcoming trouble or unrest in the home caused by the children. 38. In good fortune. 39. 46. Odu Ogbe'se speaks of good news and achievements that call for celebration. Odu Iwori'Yeku speaks of impending dangers and how to avoid or minimize the consequences. Odu Idiyeku speaks of financial success through propitiation of the ori (head). 50. Previous suffering will be replaced with prosperity. it specifies sacrifice to avoid death. Odu Ireteogbe speaks of prosperity. Odu Ogbeate speaks of avoiding problems and creating potential in upcoming trips and endeavors. 42. . Western observation: The client must learn to temper his or her words and actions when presenting a point of view. Odu Ikagbe speaks of having to stand up for our rights and demand respect. and sexual fulfillment. Odu Ofun'gbe speaks of a powerful enemy. 48. 44. 36. 41. In bad fortune. it calls for sacrifice to avoid death. 37. 47.
and calls for sacrifices to avoid dire consequences.52. Western observation: Strong ancestral support provides an end to difficulties. Odu Oyekupelekan speaks of how sacrifice can protect us from the evil intentions of others and from the loss of prestige. Odu Oturopon'yeku speaks of a client who has sacrificed joy in his or her quest for money. Odu Osa Yeku speaks of sacrifice to assure longevity and to avoid upcoming turbulence. 60. Western observation: A relationship is ending or has ended. Odu Oyekubara calls for sacrifices to avoid the consequences of day-to-day activities. 57. Odu Owonrin Yeku speaks of the need for caution in our activities. western observation: The client is faced with a more dominant partner. 55. Western observation: The client is stubborn and refuses wise advice. Odu Obara'yeku warns of insubordination at home and at work. 54. 58. Western observation: A job or relationship is in danger of ending because of emotional battles. 65. Odu Oyekubeka speaks of the necessity of the babalawos sharing their sacrifices with Esu and the others. Western observation: Fixation on business results in family estrangement. Western observation: The client enjoys taking risks or "walking the edge" and should work with his or her ancestors to avoid pitfalls. It can be restored. 62. Odu Okanran'Yeku speaks of sacrifice providing riches and failure to sacrifice bringing destruction. Western observation: Oyeku Gasa often denotes partnership or relationship conflict. and prosperity. 63. Sacrifice guarantees safety. 59. Odu Oyeku Wonrin offers remedies for possible dire consequences of adultery and perils of distant travel. 56." 64. Odu Irosu Takeleku speaks of envy and seduction. 66. Western observation: Lawsuits or job uncertainty combine with emotional blockage to create a chaotic situation. Western observation: The client faces legal problems. Odu Oyeku Gasa suggests compromise to avoid total loss. Odu Ogunda'Yeku speaks of kindness and generosity bringing comfort. Western observation: A change of jobs will bring improvement. often with the government. Western observation: The client needs more emphasis on his or her spiritual nature and less on money or "things. . growth. Odu Ika'Yeku offers a solution for male sterility and calls for more assertiveness in the client's nature. 61. Odu Oyeku Batutu offers avoidance of punishment for wrongdoing but insists on moral behavior in the future. Odu Oyeku-Eguntan offers protection against imminent death. 53.
78. Western observation: The client is resisting accepting the ending of a relationship or business. Odu Oyeku'fuu warns of an imminent illness and offers protection from it. It also offers remedies for emotional illness. but never as important as wisdom. 69. Western observation: The client's focus should be on practical matters. Odu Iwori Wo'di establishes the Ifa concept of rebirth and immortality. peace. Western observation: The client is usually "stuck". 73. Odu Idi'wori speaks of the necessity of developing our intellect and warns against associating with wrongdoers. or genuine gain from wrongdoing. health. unable to go forward in life.67. Odu Obara'wori establishes the concept of money being important. 82. Western observation: The client needs to focus on long-term goals and desires rather than on short-term gratification. and good relationships with proper sacrifice and behavior. 81. Odu Iwori'bara insists on good behavior and offers solutions for rearing responsible children. Western observation: Legal issues are resolved and social enjoyment ensues. Odu Oyeku-irete offers a solution for disease. Odu Otura-aiku warns us to resist the temptation of entering into a disruptive relationship. 68. Western observation: An old relationship may be rekindled. 80. Western observation: Seemingly attractive opportunities should be avoided. 72. 70. Odu Irete'yeku calls for initiation and stringent moral behavior. Odu Oyeku-Ise explains the necessity of death as part of the natural order. Odu Ofun'yeku assures longevity. 77. respect. 71. and good character. knowledge. Odu Ose'yeku offers prosperity and popularity. Odu Oyeku Batuye speaks of removing blame and restoring freedom of activities. 76. Western . Odu Iwori'rosu speaks of the necessity for patience to achieve solutions and goals. Odu Irosu'wori speaks of there being no joy. Odu Owonrin'wori speaks of hard work as the medicine that cures poverty. 75. Odu Iwori'wonrin speaks of protection from natural disaster and recovery from whatever is lost. Western observation: The client needs children to reach a spiritual equilibrium. Western observation: The client faces an unexpected obstacle in everyday business life. 79. 74. Western observation: The client is or will be ill. Difficulties and change are part of growth and wisdom.
Odu Iwori-Ate speaks of initiation into Ifa as a way of improving life. Odu Iwori'turupon speaks of successful pregnancy and turning bad situations into success through sacrifice. Odu Ila'wori warns of repercussions from evil actions.observation: The client needs to place more emphasis on spiritual development and emotional balance. Western observation: The client should seriously consider initiation. Western observation: The client's inability to "pull the trigger" is causing him or her to lose the way. 92. 91. 88. Odu Iwori-Eguntan speaks of timely action as critical for a positive change in fortune. as all good things are on the way. Western observation: Fears and an inability to share them are blocking the client's path. 83. It also speaks of an impending visitor. Western observation: The client has the knowledge or ability to solve his or her problem but refuses to see or use it. Odu Irete'wori warns of intrigues and speaks of practicing Ifa for a prosperous life. 87. 94. 89. Odu Oturupon'wori speaks of death resulting from failure to perform the prescribed sacrifice. Western observation: The client will find material success though spiritual action. Western observation: The client is not being truthful with the babalawo. 95. Western observation: The client needs spiritual cleansing. It also speaks of protecting one's household from the spread of disease. 86. 96. 85. Odu Otura'wori speaks of not acting impetuously. Odu Ogunda'wori speaks of emotional and mental illness caused by evil spirits. Western observation: The client's focus is monetary at a time when relationships or levels of a current relationship offer greater opportunity. Western observation: The client should not accept the first offer. It stresses the importance of planning ahead. Western observation: The clients are having problems with their children. Odu Iwori Wotura speaks of family disharmony. Odu Iwori-Oka warns against stealing and violence. Odu Iwori-Okanran establishes the need for privacy between babalawo and client. Odu Iwori-ose speaks of turning adversity into success. Western observation: Patience rather than anger or frustration will produce material success. 84. . Odu Okanran-iwori advises the client to share his or her problems with others. It also explains the vulture's sacred position in Ifa. Western observation: The clients temporal path is blocked by anger. 93. 97. 90. whether they realize it or not. Odu Osa'wori speaks of exceptional good fortune. Odu Iwori-Osa speaks of the necessity of taking responsibility for our activities.
Western observation: A previous partnership or relationship is rekindled. 100. Compromise is necessary to save it. Odu Irosu'di speaks of a person who has a talent for healing. Western observation: Sexual promiscuity leads to disaster. Western observation: The client faces relationship trouble. 102. 103. 104. 106. Western observation: The client's lack of spirituality is blocking temporal activities.98. 109. Odu Ose'wori speaks of power and greatness but warns that misuse of them can destroy home or family. Western observation: Female client will often be encountering menstrual or uterine difficulties. Odu Ofun'wori explains that the proper use of money assures fulfillment in life. Western observation: The client should consider a different career. Western observation: Too much time and emphasis on work is threatening the client's relationship and family. Odu Ogunda'Di speaks of a successful journey but warns of possible intestinal discomfort 111. Odu Obara'di warns of losing our independence and integrity. and offers solutions for conception. Odu Idi-Oturupon speaks of solutions for medical problems that prevent . 107. 115. Western observation: The client's monetary or business worries will soon dissipate. 108. 99. 112. Odu Iwori-Ofun speaks of improving business and success. Odu Idi'sa speaks of restlessness and a desire to avoid responsibility. Western observation: The client's relationship is becoming unbalanced by a demanding partner. Odu Idi-Rosu warns of an illness in the waist or buttock area. It also predicts an increase in business. Odu Idi'bara speaks of the necessity of removing obstacles and misunderstandings through sacrifice. Odu Idi'owonrin speaks of upcoming recognition and the importance of a clients career. 114. Western observation: The client is feeling pressure at work. Odu Idi-Ogundaa speaks of wisdom and character needed to balance physical force. 105. Odu Ika'di speaks of showing respect to avoid problems in life. Odu Owonrin'di speaks of generosity and honesty as the secrets for success and love. 110. Odu Idi'ka warns of sever punishment for bad deeds. Odu Okanran-Di speaks of a relationship that will eventually turn out well. Western observation: The client faces potential betrayal of business or personal secrets. Odu Osa'di speaks of removing blockage to obtain a successful relationship. 101. Western observation: Monetary issues may cause an emotional argument. Odu Idi-Okanran warns that anyone performing dishonest acts will surely be caught and punished. 113.
119. 126. we must retain peace and harmony. Odu Idi-Irete speaks of the necessity for hard work to reach an elevated position. Odu Owonrin'rosu speaks of the importance of dreams. Western observation: The client may experience an emotional or spiritual awakening. 121. 129. Odu Oturupon'Di speaks of a person who is spiritually adrift and in need of personal spiritual renewal. but the necessity for. lest a defeated enemy return. but fear could block the event. Western observation: The client's business life is going badly. Odu Obara-Irosu calls for Ifa initiation to insure blessings. 125. 128. 120. Odu Idi-Ofun speaks of removing blockage and of unexpected travel. 122. Odu Oyura'di speaks of a child succeeding his father and a relationship with a dominant partner. a new course of action is indicated. Odu Ofun'di warns against greed and selfishness. Odu Irosu'kanran calls for self-assertion. Western observation: The client needs to reappraise a relationship that is no longer working. Western observation: The client is too focused on business. It calls for restraint from doing evil and dedication to being of good character. . Western observation: The client faces a conflict in which he or she must behave aggressively. Odu Irete'di speaks of resistance to. 117. Odu Idi-Otura speaks of dietary restrictions for health and sacrifice for family harmony 118. 131. Western observation: The client needs close contact with his or her ancestral energy to straighten out temporal difficulties. 124. Western observation: The client is usually shy and easily dominated at work. 127. Western observation: Upcoming success can cause family or partnership problems. Odu Okanran'rosu warns of the dangers in irresponsible actions and states that genuine contrition will always be forgiven. Odu Irosu'wonrin warns that to enjoy upcoming prosperity.pregnancy. 130. Western observation: An upcoming business meeting or opportunity will be successful. 123. this results in relationship difficulties. change. 116. Odu Ose'di warns against being too kind. Odu Irosu-Obara speaks of sharing with others to ensure prosperity and happiness.Odu Idi-Ose speaks of potential problems from microscopic organisms. Odu Irosu-Eguntan stresses the need for sacrifice and the use of herbal medicine. Western observation: The client is poised for a promotion or new job.
135. . Odu Ofun'Rosu speaks of sacrifice to remove sorrow for a long happy life. a new relationship. 143. open relationship with one's mate. 140. 136. Western observation: This odu calls for a more intimate. 142. Odu Irosu'fun speaks of protection from disease in order to have good fortune. Odu Ogunda-Rosu speaks of the end of difficulties and the beginning of good fortune. Western observation: Chaotic temporal activity is resulting in unhappiness 145. Western observation: The client must follow a more spiritual path.132. Odu Irosu'Ka speaks of peace of mind and sacrifice to avoid sleeping sickness. 134. 137. Western observation: Others are often plotting to hinder the client. Western observation: The client has a necessary but distasteful but necessary task to perform. Odu Irosu'Tura speaks of things being good for us even if we do not like them. Odu Irosu'turupon warns against bad character and offers solutions for having healthy children. Odu Ose-Rosu speaks of removing pain and misery. Odu Irosu-Ate speaks of Ifa initiation to achieve success and long life. More and more effort is necessary to produce minimal results. and new success. Odu Osa'Rosu speaks of peace and money as the essential ingredients for success and prosperity. 133. Odu Otura-Irosu speaks of honesty as the only way to achieve peace of mind and harmony. Odu Oturpon'Rosu warns against disharmony in a relationship. 146. Odu Irete'Rosu speaks of impending and unforseen difficulty. Odu Irosu-Osa speaks of the significance of sacrifice to overcome obstacles and enemies. Western observation: business is more difficult than it should be. Western observation: This odu helps female clients avoid miscarriages. Western observation: The client is often feeling pressure-with no readily identifiable cause. Odu Irosu'turupon warns against bad character and offers solutions for having healthy children. 144. Western observation: This is a time for a new business. Western observation: new avenues or approaches result in success. 147. Odu Irosu-Ose speaks of overcoming difficulties and improving business. 141. Western observation: The client may expect a positive reversal in an everyday situation. 139. 138. Odu Owonrin'bara speaks of looking within ourselves to find answers to our problems.
Odu Owonrin-Osa speaks of the need for courage in upcoming conflicts and cautions about new relationships.148. it speaks of a potential for prosperity. In bad fortune. it provides solutions. Western observation: Emotional upset will cause losses at work. Odu Owonrin-Otura speaks of avoiding conflict with a stronger opponent. though sacrifice. 152. and potential conflicts because of the client's success. and animosity. for death. Odu Owonrin-Irete speaks of not being suspicious or paranoid. Odu Osawonrin speaks of the futility of running away from problems and matters of potential shame. The confrontation must take place. 155. Western observation: The client must think carefully before acting. Odu Irete Wonrin speaks of retaining a place of honor. 153. In bad fortune. Odu Oturupon-Owinrin speaks of upcoming joy and happiness and the necessity of protecting one's reputation. Western observation: The client must beware of a relationship with a "needy" person. 161. Western observation: Clients are involved in a conflict they cannot win. 149. 156. Western observation: The client needs to calm down to achieve success. Odu Ogunda Wonrin speaks of envy. 162." 160. It speaks of a time of joy and laughter for the client in good fortune. Odu Okanran'wonrin speaks of legal problems and their repercussions. Odu Owonrin-Eguntan speaks of conflicts and difficulties in business and at home. They must cut their losses. Odu Owonrin-Oturupon speaks of solutions for premature death of children as well as success from an upcoming journey 158. Crimes will be punished. Odu Ika'wonrin speaks of avoiding precipitous actions in order to avoid regrets. Odu Obara'Wonrin speaks of a person acting irrationally. the client will face legal problemsÑwith the government or the IRS. 151. Opponents lose! . 150. 159. 157. 154. Western observation: Often. Western observation: Introspection regarding the client's goals and behavior is necessary. Odu Owonrin'Ka guarantees success through moderation. Western observation: The client is not being attentive or loving enough to his children. jealousy. Western observation: The client has been avoiding a confrontation. Western observation: The client should avoid physical conflict or a desire to "get even. for example. In good fortune. Western observation: The client wins. Odu Otura-Wonrin speaks of death as part of the cosmic order as well as the need fro spiritual and physical awareness. Odu Owonrin'Konran speaks of the necessity for sacrifice to avoid accusations against the client in bad fortune. Western observation: A nonmonogamous relationship can cause trouble.
Odu Osa-Bara speaks of the danger of losing supporters or an individual. Odu Ogunda-Bara speaks of the necessity of sacrifice to maintain a relationship. 173. Odu Obara-Ka speaks of maintaining power and influence. 176. 165. Western observation: The client feels unappreciated rather than satisfied. Odu Ika-Bara speaks of ways of becoming lovable and attractive to others. grateful if it is. Odu Ose-Owonrin speaks of sacrifice to repair our strength and protection. Odu Ofun-Wonrin speaks of good deeds bringing their own rewards. 169. Odu Okanrna-Bara speaks of avoiding premature death and preventing natural disaster from striking our homes. Western observation: Children are antagonistic to a new relationship of the parent. Western observation: The client is involved in an intense but futile relationship. Western observation: Sacrifice to Orisa is indicated for conception. 174. 171. Western observation: The client will often be accused of sexual promiscuity. Odu Obara-Tura focuses on respect in our home and business life. Western observation: This odu indicates a strong possibility of conflict with children and parents. 178. . 164. Odu Obara-Ogunda speaks of the need to repair a bad reputation in order to ensure success. Odu Owonrin-Se speaks of victory over adversaries. Western observation: The client faces conflict at work. Western observation: The client's business is lagging. Western observation: A relationship is causing disharmony. Odu Oturupon Bara speaks of the importance of maintaining health to ensure a long life. 166. Odu Owonrin Fu speaks of impending calamity and the supremacy of Ifa. Western observation: Osa-Bara shows the client how to rekindle apparently dead flames. 168. 175. The client should be careful if conception is not desired. Odu Obaraturupon speaks of solutions for infertility and miscarriages.163. Western observation: There is a likelihood of conception. Spiritual action will improve it. 177. Odu Obara-Osa warns of fraudulent customers. 170. 172. Western observation: Unrest in the client's business or career can be balanced by spiritual replenishment. Western observation: The client cannot stay focused on any one thing. Western observation: Temporal difficulties can be averted by a new spiritual or emotional experience. 167. Western observation: Emotional unrest leads to practical errors. Western observation: The client's opinion or decisions will be questioned. Odu Otura-Bara speaks of the necessity of not violating taboos. Odu Obarakanran speaks of potential disagreement with friends and associates and solutions for controlling them.
185. Western observation: Favorable business conditions can suffer because of an untrustworthy individual. Western observation: Partnership conflicts should be settled peacefully. 187. 188. Odu Irete-Obara speaks of the use of medicine to control difficulties. Odu Oturupon Konran speaks of avoiding potential troubles with children and enemies. Western observation: The client faces a conflict with relatives over material possessions. Odu Okanran-Otura speaks of conflicts in the family and in other relationships. Odu Obara-Rete speaks of success and stability if sacrifice is observed. Western observation: The client must take a stand for what he or she believes. Western observation: The client needs cleansing to rid himself or herself of negative energy. 180. 191. 194. Western observation: It is time for the client to change jobs. Odu OseBara speaks of ways to assure a child's future success and warns adults of any upcoming journey. Western observation: The client is not being honest with the babalawo. Odu Obara-Ose speaks of ways to control natural forces. Odu Okanran-Eguntan establishes the creation of the earth. Odu Okanran-Sa speaks of knowing when to avoid confrontations. 186. 192. 184. Odu Ogunda-Kanran speaks of using both spiritual and intellectual capabilities to achieve success. Odu Ika-Konran speaks of the necessity of sacrifice to avoid the consequences of evil actions. Odu Obara-Ofun speaks of great financial success. including the art of traditional healing. Western observation: An important choice is pending--a decision must be made about what is right and good. 189. Odu Okanran'Turupon speaks of Orunmila's knowledge of all things. 182. Western observation: This is an auspicious time for a new business or relationship if it is begun with caution. 181. . Odu Osakanran speaks of sacrifice in order to avoid misfortune and ensure tranquillity. He or she needs to step back and reconsider his or her activities. Odu Okanran-Ka speaks of courage and honesty to prevent misfortune. Western observation: The client to too "thin skinned". Western observation: This is a great time for a new job or business venture.179. Western observation: The client has good prospects for a new job or business. 190. Western observation: There is too much chaos in the client's everyday activities. Western observation: Beware of the con man. Western observation: The client must be careful in business dealings. Odu OturaKonran speaks of avoiding the consequences of bad behavior. 183. 193. Odu Ofun Bara speaks of the necessity of protecting our possessions.
Odu Oturupon-Eguntan speaks of the present being bad timing for a new child but holds out great promise for the future. Odu Ika-Ogunda speaks of sacrifice to Ogun to develop courage for the fearful. 198. Western observation: Difficulties and blockages are dissolved with spiritual development. Western observation: The client will experience a new relationship or increased intensity in a current one. Odu Ose'Gunda speaks of good fortune not taking care of itself without sacrifice. Odu Ogunda-Tura speaks of a healthy client feeling physically ill as a result of pressure and enemies. 201. 197. 195. 206. Odu Okanran-Ate speaks of the need for the client to be initiated. Western observation: The client must develop spiritually. Western observation: The client is a hypochondriac. Something was wrong with the child. Western observation: The client faces conflict or accusations at work. Odu Ogundakete speaks of two important concepts: the role of Elegbara . Odu Otura-Eguntan speaks of the need to remove negative energy from the client. Western observation: The client has suffered a financial setback. Western observation: The client has recently lost a child prior to or shortly after birth. 204. Odu OseKonran speaks of the necessity for a companion in the client's life. 200. Odu Okanran Se speaks of the need for spiritual development to avoid distress and tribulations. Western observation: Unsettled business conditions need emotional balance to reach equilibrium. Western observation: The client is pretending a problem does not exist. Odu Ogunda'Kaa speaks of the need for caution and sacrifice in solving money problems. Western observation: The client must be careful of competition at work. Odu OFun-Konran warns of the misuse of power. Odu Irete-Okanran speaks of the necessity for caution regarding a conspiracy among one's contemporaries. Western observation: Strength at work leads to significant gain. 207. Western observation: The client is getting "a swollen head". 199. 202. Odu Ogunda-Oturupon speaks of good fortune resulting from improved behavior. 196. 208. 209. Western observation: There is someone the client must not trust. Odu Ogunda'Sa speaks of monetary gain for the truly spiritual.Western observation: The client's "big mouth" has caused potential losses. 205. 203. Odu Okanran-Ofun speaks of the end of trouble and tribulations. Western observation: The client needs cleansing to remove negative spiritual energy.
. Western observation: Emotional turmoil can lead to harmful decisions. Western observation: the client is receiving no practical or moral support from his or her mate. Western observation: The client may face sudden changes in his or her work or job. 222. Odu Ogunda-Fu speaks of possible arguments over possessions. Odu Osa-Rete indicates that the only solution to current problems comes from the deities. 211. Western observation: The client marches to the beat of his or her own drummer. Western observation: The client is involved in or desirous of a potentially harmful sexual relationship. Western observation: A comment about a former employee can cause trouble for the client. 219. 217. Western observation: The client is being dominated by a female. Odu Irete-Sa speaks of prevention being better than a cure. 212. 215. 216. Odu Ofun-Eguntan speaks of the consequences of ignoring moral behavior and sacrifice. 221. 210. Western observation: The client must confront a problem that he or she has been avoiding. Western observation: This is a time to sacrifice to Ogun for conception. and egungun (ancestors) as a human being's path to supremacy.(Esu) as messenger between human beings and God. Odu Ose-Sa speaks of conciliation rather than confrontation to settle disputes. Odu Ika-Sa warns people not to do anything dishonest. Odu Ose-Eguntan speaks of impending good fortune. Odu Otura-Sa speaks of the consequences of failing to sacrifice and the reward for those who do sacrifice. 214. Odu Osa-Otura speaks of the gods favoring those who tell the truth. Odu Osa-Se warns against false accusations. Western observation: The client is in a dispute--often with the government. Western observation: The client is facing some sort of inheritance issues. 220. 224. Western observation: A new child or new responsibilities are creating a temporal upset. Odu Oturupon-Osa speaks of removing a baby from danger. 213. Settlement is in order. Western observation: The client may face competition in a love relationship. Western observation: Spiritual development is necessary for peace and prosperity. Western observation: Rapid changes in temporal activities will result in profit. 223. Odu Eguntan se speaks of not punishing people for their physical characteristics. Odu Irete-Eguntan speaks of the necessity for initiation. Odu Osa-Ka speaks of forecasting a new baby and of protecting one's secrets. Odu Osa-Oturupon speaks of infertility and of sacrifice for long life. Western observation: The client's temper is causing problems. 218. or children who feel that the parent is not treating them equally.
228. 238. 231. Odu Oturupon-Ka speaks of great prosperity and healing. Western observation: The client's word or ideas . Odu Otura-Tutu speaks of the necessity of completing the entire sacrifice. 235. 234. Western observation: The client's job or career is about to improve significantly. 233. Western observation: While everything looks good at present. Odu Ofun-Ka speaks of the end of financial difficulties and the beginning of prominence. Odu Ida-Se speaks of the need to reverse poverty and misfortune. 237. Western observation: The client fears being emotionally open. Odu Ida-Fu speaks of the need to give in order to receive. Odu Irete-Da speaks of prominence and success. Odu Ose-Ka speaks of control over difficulties and victory over enemies. Western observation: The client's luck is about to turn from bad to good. Odu Oturupon-Rete speaks of the need for sacrifice in order to avoid illness and enemies. 232. Odu Osa-Fu speaks of understanding and obeying taboos. Western observation: The client is worried about illness. Odu Ika-Otura speaks of the end of trouble and the beginning of good fortune. Western observation: Emotional changes are causing negative material results. Odu Ika-Oturupon speaks of the need for a spiritual relationship. Western observation: The client needs to be spiritually cleansed of negative energy. with spiritual redemption being the only solution. Odu Ida-Irete speaks of acting independently to ensure prosperity. Western observation: The client should plan actions according to favorable days in the odus. Odu Otura-Ka speaks of dispersing our enemies to ensure our prosperity. 230. Odu Irete-Tutu speaks of the need to obey authority and to sacrifice in order to have many children. 229. 236. Odu Oturupon-Tura establishes the order and significance of the days of the week. Western observation: The client will triumph in a current dispute. Western observation: The client has been resisting a relationship that would be beneficial. 239. Western observation: The client needs to use strategy and planning to succeed. Western observation: There is a possible legal threat to the client from past associations or dealings. disaster lies ahead. Western observation: A new job or business must not involve a partnership. 240. 226. 227. Western observation: Chaos is everyday activities is warping the client's judgment. Odu Ofun-Sa speaks of a person's whole life turning upside down. Western observation: The client may have substance-abuse problems.225.
255. Western . 242. 254. 253. 248. Western observation: Whatever the client's difficulty. and influence. 245. 241. 243. Western observation: The client is involved in a no-win relationship.will be taken seriously. Odu Irete-Ofun speaks of Ifa's popularity and success. Odu Irete-Se speaks of the need for sacrifice to avoid witchcraft and all other negative energies. Odu Ofun-Rete speaks of the need for sacrifice in order to obtain respect and protection. Western observation: The client must resist an adulterous relationship. Western observation: The client needs to break out of a current situation and be more confident. 251. but a relationship needs help. Western observation: The client faces a partnership or governmental conflict. monetarily and emotionally. Odu Oturupon-Se speaks of the need for sacrifice to have a pleasant life. Odu Osetura speaks of the incarnation of Esu-Odara. childlike pleasures. Western observation: Emotional changes must be dealt with carefully. respect. there is a solution. 246. Western observation: This odu offers a solution for illness. 250. Odu Ofun-Se speaks of revenge and warns about possible losses. Odu Ofun-Oturupon speaks of fertility and of the need for sacrifice to avoid quarrels in relationships. Odu Ose-Oturupon speaks of a relationship that is difficult even though it may be fruitful. 249. Western observation: The client's business or job will improve. 244. Western observation: Moderation is difficult for the client. Western observation: The client needs to relax and experience positive. Western observation: The client should proceed confidently with new prospects and relationships. Odu Otura-Rete speaks of reaffirmation of our spirituality. Odu Otura-Se speaks of upcoming danger at home or in business. Odu Osefu speaks of Ifa's ability to solve all problems. Odu Irete-Tura speaks of the incantation necessary to avoid near-death situations.Western observation: Marriage with the client's current partner is appropriate and beneficial. Odu Oturupon-Fun speaks of the need to share our good fortune. 247. Western observation: Children will bring joy. Western observation: Nothing happens without Esu's help. Odu Otura-Fun speaks of impending good fortune if the client avoids wicked acts. 256. Odu Ofun-Tura speaks of the need for sacrifice to stabilize a relationship. 252. Western observation: The client's life is filled with good fortune. Odu Ose-Bi-Irete-Sile-Aje speaks of good fortune for money.
.observation: Those who are trying to impede the client's progress will suffer.