Você está na página 1de 14

Live A Life That Matters

有意義的人生
Ready or not, someday it will all come to an end.
不管你是否有心理準備與否,人生總有盡頭。
There will be no more sunrises, no minutes, hours or days.
當時刻到來,你不再有分分秒秒也沒有晨昏晝夜,
All the things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten,
will pass to someone else.
你所收集的事物,想珍藏或己遺忘的,終將傳讓他人。
Your wealth, fame and temporal power will shrivel to irrelevance.
無論擁有財富、名望及權力都將無用,
It will not matter what you owned or what you were owed.
無論欠人或被欠都已不再重要,
Your grudges, resentments, frustrations, and jealousies will
finally disappear.
妒忌、怨恨、挫折與猜忌終將消失。
So, too, your hopes, ambitions, plans, and to-do lists will expire.
同樣的,你擁有的希望、抱負、計畫及執行的細節都將終止,
The wins and losses that once seemed so important will fade away.
曾經看來是重要的輸贏大事也都將隨之褪色消失,
It won't matter where you came from,
or on what side of the tracks you lived, at the end.
從何處而來或在何處留下足跡,到頭來己不重要。
It won't matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant
你是否美麗動人或明艷照人並不重要,
Even your gender and skin color will be irrelevant.
甚至性別及膚色也將沒有關係。
So what will matter? How will the value of your days be measured?
什麼事情是重要的?人的價值要如何衡量?
What will matter is not what you bought, but what you built;
重要的不是購買什麼,而是建造什麼;
not what you got, but what you gave.
不是得到什麼,而是給了什麼。
What will matter is not your success, but your significance.
重要的不是自己的成功,而是做了那些有意義的事。
What will matter is not what you learned, but what you
taught.
重要的不是自己學到什麼,而是教導了別人什麼。
What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, or
sacrifice that enriched, empowered or encouraged others
to emulate your example.
重要的是對每件事使盡全力、心懷悲憫、充滿勇氣、或奉獻犧牲,讓其
他人因此更富裕、更有能力或受到鼔舞。
What will matter is not your competence, but your character.
重要的不是能力,而是優良的品格。
  What will matter is not how many people you knew, but how
many will feel a lasting loss when you're gone.
重要的不是認識多少人,而是走後能讓多少人深深懷念。
What will matter is not your memories, but the memories that live
in those who loved you.
重要的不是留下聲名,而是在愛您的人心中留有多少回憶。
What will matter is how long you will be remembered, by whom
and for what
重要的是能留在人們記憶中的時間有多長,是什麼樣的作為使人難以忘懷。 .
Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident.
快樂的生活並非來自偶然,
It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice.
也非命中註定,而是自己一連串的選擇。
While you meet something beautiful,
the first thing you should do is to share it with your friends anywhere.
當你遇見美好的事物時所要做的第一件事,就是把它分享給你四周的人。
So that these beautiful things will be able to spread out literally around
the world.
才能讓這些美好的事物確確實實的散播到世界各角落

THE END
yy

Você também pode gostar