Você está na página 1de 14

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

CENTRAL BOARD MEETING


Date: June 15, 2015

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

Venue: MVP 217-218


Time: 4:30pm to 7:30pm

AGENDA (underlined = to be continued, italics = postponed/deferred):


1. Adoption of CIP (30 mins)
2. SB/Depts Reports (15 mins)
a. DPR
b. SOSS
c. DEA
d. ATF
e. SOM
f. SOSE
g. DSWS
h. DIA
i. SOH
j. ConCon
k. DCR
l. Buklod
3. Dropbox (15 mins)
4. Other Concerns (???)
5. A-STAT Payment (5 mins)
ATTENDANCE (underlined = absent, italics = late/early departure, * = nonvoting):

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

<vacant>
President
<vacant>
Vice-President

<vacant>
SOH Chairperson
<vacant>
4 SOH Central Board Rep

<vacant>
Secretary-General
<vacant>
Finance Officer

Franco Dominic
Quilatan
3 SOH Central Board Rep
<vacant>
2 SOH Central Board Rep

Iesous Jireh Hernandez


COA President

<vacant>
1 SOH Central Board Rep

Richard Milante
ARSA President

Luis Manuel Del


Rosario
SOSE Chairperson
Therese Francesca
Bonifacio
4 SOSE Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
3 SOSE Central Board
Rep
Jann Railey Montalan
2 SOSE Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
1 SOSE Central Board
Rep

<vacant>
JGSOM Chairperson
<vacant>
4 JGSOM Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
3 JGSOM Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
2 JGSOM Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
1 JGSOM Central Board
Rep
<vacant>
SOSS Chairperson
<vacant>
4 SOSS Central Board Rep
<vacant>
3 SOSS Central Board Rep
<vacant>
2 SOSS Central Board Rep
<vacant>
1 SOSS Central Board Rep

OTHER ATTENDEES:
Carmela Vinzon, SOSE
Secretary-Treasurer
Joseph Bautista, IgnITE
President

Mawe Duque, ATF Head


CJ Leong, Buklod
Ambassador
Richard Tee, 4 SOM EO
Shiph Belonguel,
ConCon

Ele Gealogo, DIA


Chairperson
Ejay Domingo, SOH DIA
Chair

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

MINUTES
Motion to suspend parliamentary procedure Railey Montalan
Second Thea Bonifacio
Motion is unanimously approved
Approval of minutes of last meeting
- no minutes to approve
- locate minutes and approve them ASAP so it can be released next meeting
Motion to approve agenda Railey Montalan
Second Thea Bonifacio
1. Adoption of CIP (Railey Montalan)

Previous articles such as Title 1, 2, etc have been retained, some terminologies
have been changed. Most of the jobs of the SecGen/Secretariat has been
moved to CoR, until a new secretariat is put in place.

Decorum: it is in the discretion of the board to have parliamentary procedure,


otherwise they may have other procedures (this is to answer to the small
number of people in CB at the moment); once Fresh/SpecEl comes and more
people are here, CoR will update the document to parliamentary procedure
again.

No other top officers at the moment, CB will be the one to approve and add
agenda

Re-establish CB Reporting Format: all reporting must be done following the CB


Report Framework (Appendix D), to be explained later

Voting procedures have been updated to cover online voting on Facebook;


decision shall only be made after have voted for/against simple decisions,
2/3 if major decisions; also to cover lack of members. On decisions: may be
delayed to a later time when body is not in quorum, absent CB representative,
etc.

CSPA and CCR have been dissolved; former has been dissolved into DEA, CCR
into ConCon. DRS has been dissolved

School Decorum: stricter management of files, must record files in the proper
folders; must be uploaded to the Sanggu dropbox, in order to address lack of
clear system to disseminate information

Provisions for Sanggu Coordinator and Secretariat

Penalties:
- First offense written reprimand by president, publishing on online boards,
write an apology addressed to the president
- Second offense written reprimand by president, publishing on online
boards, write apology
- Third offense - grounds for impeachment

CB reporting format: usually done when meeting with offices, updating


ourselves, so we know whats happening in the committees as well.

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

Attendance, agenda, actions. Required two weeks after the meeting; if ever
they dont submit within time, reprimand from CoR.

Luigi del Rosario: Is this already approved?

Railey Montalan: Yeah, but if you have any amendments we can fix it.

2. School Boards/Departments/Task Force Reports

SOSS Dasha Uy
o No top officers (only a point person), 17 members total
o SOSS CAMP
- theme: around the world
- 8AM-4PM
- Venue: classrooms, Irwin Theater
- 12 June -> meeting with SOSS orgs
- events are mostly GDs and games, course talks, talks with Dean
- OpSched still might get changed
- Will still need to talk to other Lions orgs
o Dasha: Future Projects
- trimming down on projects, will have a project proposal system instead,
and the ones who propose will become the project heads
- Priorities: SOSS Week, ASEAN week, LGBT Week, MHAW

DPR Dasha Uy
o structure: Chair, permanent members, temporary members
- permanent members: branding, communication, marketing
- temporary: branding/promotions heads of projects, etc;
o Protocol: Social media, only 2 max DPR members may have access to
Sanggus accounts
- promos must have sanggu logo, subject to DPR approval; request for
approval/creation at least 3 days in advance
- request approval for blasting at least one night before
o Releasing: Sanggu-wide promo blasts, at least 2/3 CB vote is required
o Enlistment Concerns Form in coordination with Lugi and Mawe, needs
approval from CB, plans to release it tonight
o Railey Montalan: Will coordinate with rest of CB for approval
o Dasha Uy: FAQ, in partnership with Carmela, DIA, and Railey
- creation of a team
- list of concerns (rough draft): IPS, project management, rentals and lost
and found, ADSA, hold orders, INAF, representative committees,
directory
o Other projects: bulletin board, infographics, sanggunian website (long
term), also Project Management System (State of Sanggunian Address)
o Railey: Were planning to craft a resolution to create a taskforce for school
board heads, these people will have the responsibilities of the chairperson

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

o
o
o
o
o

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

without their power; well give out specifics of resolution, can probably pass
this by next week. Also, how many of you are in DPR?
Dasha: I already have several people, but still very open to adding more
people.
Luigi: Whats the rationale behind the taskforces?
Railey: Since they dont have people (top officers), and the reps will need
someone to facilitate their efforts.
Luigi: Nag-email yung MIS asking about the renewal of the sanggu domain
Dasha: Domain for the database expired; if were making a Sanggu website,
starting from scratch

DEA Saje Molato


o Saje: recently uploaded a file for CIP; backtrack, there was no proper
structure or CIP for the past years; if you have any comments, contentions,
please present them now.
o There were no contentions.
o Saje Molato: Programs and Services, DEA Corp. Development Program
(training members to become better at their job), Representation,
Networking
o Plans: establish CIP, establish DEA Corp. Development Program, establish
contact database, recruit 1 rep from each of the SBs, propose integration of
Buklod into DEA
o Rationale: in the past, buklod ambassadors were taken from CB pool; it
would be more logical to get it from a pool of already-trained individuals
who are knowledgeable about external affairs (i.e. DEA members)
o Structure: Chairperson -> Deputy Chairperson -> Deputy Mentee ->
Committee Heads -> members
o Carmela Vinzon: For secretary work, finance work, whos in charge?
o Saje Molato: For now Ill be taking care of all of those.
o Carmela Vinzon: But is it a sustainable thing?
o Saje Molato: For now we wont be spending much, so there wont be much
for those things.
o Railey Montalan: CSPA integration?
o Saje Molato: Havent included it yet in CIP, because I havent been updated
on CSPA.
o Railey Montalan: Youll be coordinating more with ATF, etc.
o Saje Montalan: well confer later
o Richard Milante: When do we give reps from each SB?
o Saje Molato: By first sem.
o Mawe Duque: Sa CIP, do all partnerships need to go through CB?
o Saje Molato: Realistically, sa president, but given our current context, CB.

ConCon Shiph Belonguel


o Shiph Belonguel: Official name is ADMU Loyola Schools Constitutional
Convention (part of ADMU branding, etc)

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

o
o
o

o
o

o
o
o
o
o

o
o

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

Committees: Research, Externals, Secretariat, Finance-Logistics, Design


We have an arrangement going on with DPR, we will have a coordinating
body not part of DPR/Core team, clientele relationship, mostly for
documentation.
Core team goes through a process of learning first. Will soon be releasing of
quantitative research/survey, will help inform us climate of student body;
we are also currently studying student government models. Going to have a
paper presentation for student survey, government models, and stakeholder
consultations, with the information already compiled and interpreted, for
general trends, etc. Will soon call for representatives of sectors, as well as
launch social media account. First half of first sem will be promotions and
call for applications (open-populace), second half will be spent on
replicating the process (formative aspects, gain the theoretical grounding
needed); we would like to reiterate that we really believe in the process that
we are undergoing.
We need your help with the open-populace calls, through the various
Sanggu channels. Potential Issues: misrepresenting ConCon, etc.
Stakeholder consultations: opinions on Sanggu, experiences with Sanggu,
etc, etc, in order to find out what functions should be in the constitution.
For examples: Magna carta vs. bill of rights, structure (CB/SB, role of reps),
etc
Branding: (to ensure that were not misrepresenting Sanggu), logos, color
palette, etc
Yet to be done: photoshoots, Orsem Video, general public video
Structure would be left to the delegates to decide, but we would leave
alternatives.
Railey Montalan: How do you ensure that the delegates wont back out? Do
you have a contract system?
Shiph Belonguel: We havent figured that out yet, but the thing is, if they
back out, we can come up with a mechanism for that; but yes we will
consider that. I hope you guys just support us; if you want you can join any
ConCon-initiated event, were always open.
Ele: From evals, people want more ConCon FGDs.
Shiph: Do you guys want follow-up FGDs? Perhaps when were tackling
structure more, well get back to you; right now were tackling government
models (presidential, parliament, student unions, town halls), but of course
there are variations in those forms of government; but if you guys have any
recommendations, go ahead.

ATF Lanz
o Lanz: Brief background: commissioned by Sanggunian; 2010 ATF was
divided into 3 phases, but well include a 4th phase (Bantay Pangako), but
we have yet to formulate mechanisms for that
o Plans for this year: political participation as a means towards nationbuilding, student body is involved in organizations; engage the youth on the
macro-level in terms of politics. Core values: Commitment, synergy, youth
empowerment, political participation
o Structure: Admin arm (committees), executive arm (phase heads). Phase 1:
introduce ATF, basic policies/procedures/etc, reinforce socio-civic
responsibility, visible and interactive venues for participation. Phase 1
activities: ATF Launch Forum, contest series, orientation on reg. process,
COMELEC Satellite reg sites, voters pulse, hakot reg. Phase 2: Accessible

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

o
o

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

and relevant information, discourse about pressing national issues, youth


agenda, political education. Phase 2 activities: situationers, profiles, voters
ed, etc, lots of information. Phase 3: info on existing mechanisms and
avenues, participate in these mechanisms/avnues, facilitate
Updates: weve been working since commissioning. Resolution was passed,
leveled-off with conveners, met with ADMU admin, opened apps for central
team, planning seminar with central team, BluePrint session with student
groups, launched ATF page, gathering of baseline data, approval of
COMELEC Satellite Reg Sites (Aug 18 and 20) (districts 2, 3, and 4), ATF
Week (Aug 17-21), Branding Management (ATF Admin arm + MCA
Representatives), hopefully get a branding manual. Ongoing
communications with partner groups: Rock the Vote, National Youth
Commission, Student Councils Alliance of the Philippines, Youth Vote
Philippines, Katipunan Schools, Tatak Botante from UPD, First Time Voters.
ATF Core GA (June 15). Budget Proposal (July 02). National Youth Agenda
NYC. Ateneo Youth Agenda Buklod Atenista
Railey Montalan: Please submit the budget proposal at least one week in
advance.
Mawe Duque: We will have a poster tomorrow in line with independence
day, please share tomorrow.

Buklod CJ leong
o CJ: Resolution updates:
- how to mainstream sustainable development, specifically for the
environment
- strat plan by OSA, COA, AIS
- Iron Fist Implementation
- Adoption of the ff:
Sustainable event checklist

Sustainable event guide

Green event checklist

Agrarian Reform (Implemented), Power supply crisis in Mindanao


(Stale), COA heads to have a parallel program (Implemented), ATF
(implemented), Better support for extracurricular activities
(Implemented), Freedom of Information Bill forums (currently under
DEA), Proposal to lobby for FOI bill will be sent to CRUSADA, Straw Bill
(Incomplete), Lobbying workshop, STRAW Coalition Legislative and
Policy Research Team, STRAW-Sanggu Alliance Reinforcement, Change
in STRAW Coalition Convener, Lobbying strategies and coordination with
the STRAW Coalition to be discussed with IgnITE, Consolidate efforts for
Coco Levy Fund Scam (Implemented)
CJ: What happened in Davao:
- Expenses: roughly P61,600 total
- Outputs:
- Buklod Atenista Existential Crisis: History, Articulation of Vision and
Mission (created), Solution Framework
o Student Government
Practices, Successes, Challenges (for each student government)

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Calendar Shift, Midyear Conference (only Ateneo did the calendar


shift, then failure of elections; so for the second year in a row, we
have to pass hosting rights)
Resolution Updates

1 Resolution passed passing hosting rights

o
o
o
o

o
o

o
o

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

Externals: BBL, National Situationer, Kwentuhang Bayan, ATF 2016


Presentation, Ateneo Youth Agenda
Community Building: Socials Night, Rest and Recreation, Future Plans
Buklod Integration to DEA
Resignation of CJ Leong as ambassador, will transition to another
person; suggestions for a replacement: pass to DEA, or open
applications, etc; hopefully CB can decide how to pick next Buklod
ambassador
Midyear Conference (Youth agenda, etc)
Saje Molato: Rationale for second point? If we hold application process,
well end up getting a neophyte to the culture, and with the current
situation, it will be difficult, so it would be easier to just get a person
from DEA.
Luigi del Rosario: There are other people outside of DEA who may have
interest in Buklod
CJ Leong: But this will still be ultimately up for CB to decide

SOM Richard Tee


o Richard: Things accomplished: project proposal system, dissemination of
minutes, line of communication (problem: no chairperson, no point person;
if I have to make decisions, do I have to confer with CB first, etc), business
cluster partnerships
o Internal Plans: Post-activity reports (SWOT analysis, success indicators; all
volunteers will participate in it, get their feedback), hard copy and soft copy
transitioning, mentor-mentee system, more open communication with the
JGSOM Office, Branding strategy
o Main projects: SOM Night 2015, SOM Week 2015, ITE Home Organization,
Law School Project
o SOM Night 2015:
- Deans Council june 18, 2015 (program flow approved, but needs to
change the theme)
- Approval of theme
- Henry Lee Irwin Theatre
- OrSem 2015 + SOM Night Cooperation
- Speakers Gretchen Ho, Nicole Ty, Ken abante, Delfin Villafuerte
- Film
o SOM Week 2015
- The Apprentice Theme (Suggestion from JGSOM Sanggu)
- Less competitive, more camaraderie
o ITE Home Org
- Constitution
- In talks with program director

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

o
o

o
o
o

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

- Alumni Gathering
Law School Project
- Tie-up Project with SOM, SOSS, and SOH, SOSE; any course can be prelaw
- Application forms ADMU to different law school
- Ateneo, UP, and other Law Schools Seminar
- Mock Law Aptitude Exam* (LEX, LM org, is also doing it right now, but
in talks to partner up with them; going to be a big project)
Other Projects/Resolutions
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) Seminar
- SOMBA Integration Program (SOMBA Subsidy + Bazaar Forum
(database)
- MAC Concern on SOMBA
- CTM Concern on Curriculum
Database (Constituents)
- Seniors Alliance 2015-2016 (planning to release sign-ups)
Thea Bonifacio: Talking to other Seniors Alliance people from the past, to
figure out what theyre doing; Christine Saavedra
- Blue Roast 2016 (gonna need all the help, blast to all schools)
Luigi del Rosario: Whats going to happen to OrSem?
Richard Tee: SOH, contact OrSem na rin; time has been moved from 4:307:30
Richard Tee: Also, OSA says if you want to use MVP for longer than 4:45,
going to be charged for overtime for the maintenance, even Sanggu.

SOSE Luigi del Rosario


o Luigi: Timeline: if 10 months in a school year, we divide it like this:
- Month 0: SOSE Camp (Aug 8, Monday before class)
- Already have a core team, on Monday, June 29, plan to present to the
Dean, VPs council
- Funding agreed with COA STC; 75% SOSE Sanggu, 25% COA STC, but
all sponsorships
- SOSE Camp will talk to the freshmen, more on student life, you in
relation to community
- Month 5 (but actually 1-9): SOSE 101
- Number 1 concern of SOSE students is academics; biggest reason why
they suddenly disappear is because of LTs
- Collaborated with COA STC for an academic hub for students
- COMPSAT donated a website for this, for all information to be compiled
- Academic project head for COA STC; weeding out for coordinating head
for SOSE Sanggu, VP Academics (handle content uploading);
- Video links, video tutorials, sample LTs, tutorial services, provide
students list of services they can avail of, JTA Manual, shifting manual
(shifting between SOSE courses), highlighted magna carta for knowyour-rights awareness
o Month 8-9: ANECON

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

o
o
o
o
o
o

Climate change summit, talks etc. All the data which leads to climate
change summit
- What now? What do we do as an Ateneo Youth about environmental
sustainability?
- Legislative: Deans List Subsidies (Blue card subsidies), Protocol with
reporting (forward concerns directly to Dean)
M.S.D. (Magtanong sa Dekano???), Kamusta (saan napunta pera,
developments), Updates (ano na yung mga nagawa, mga hindi nagawa),
trying to take advantage of a full SB
Joseph Bautista: Are you guys open to a partnership for the know-yourrights?
Luigi del Rosario: Yes, of course.
Joseph Bautista: Physics department concerns .
Luigi del Rosario: Moves have already been made: AIC in partnership with
OSCI tried to fix INAF program for that, etc; will talk to Dean about it
Thea Bonifacio: CAA will also be involved in the know-your-rights

DSWS Se
o Se (explains structure of DSWS)
o Projects: more visibility to student community, social media, etc; rebranding
in promotions; make DSWS more creative, noticeable announcements
o PMD: E-Board: roving TVs around the school
- experimental project
- got feedback from student body
- problem with only one TV, roving, and it was small (40 inches)
- synchronize all the TVs that we plan to put around school (100-150k) but
this is an investment
- Ateneo TV Channel
- Main problem with OAS; we have to make them on board with this
project; we are currently preparing a presentation to show to them
o Systems: Lockers/Loans. The current locker registration system has been in
place for two years; it has greatly helped, but now it needs adjustments in
the system to fix the bugs that have emerged and to correspond to the
changes in the locker locations
o DSWS surveys: not much response due to length. Please help us relaunch
this again
- feedback: increase slots for renting stuff, time for renting, etc
- How can we make it more streamlined? (Integrate the surveys, such as
the A-STAT and this one, into one another)
o Loaning, renewing contract
- switched from fining people to community service hours instead
- lessened number of total loans from 20 to 15
o Hardware
- for the many services, only one computer
- theres a second computer but we keep needing to send back for repairs
which take forever
- we need another computer to manage the E-Board, for announcements,
etc
o Sales and Rentals
- competition with Ateneo Trade

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

o
o
o

low rate of book rental and buying


thinking of another fundraising project, havent thought of one that is
sustainable yet
o Christmas party. Sir Rem says that it should not be DSWS only, but
coordinate with the entire Sanggu
o Se: Carpool
- TRIPDA partnership
- Before students, teachers and officials should try it first
Se: Lockers
- relocating from 3rd floor Berchmans to 1st floor CTC
- need a system that is updated
- deciding if: anytime people can go to our office and rent a locker, or one
week before recweek only for locker registration
- only 49 locker delinquents this year
- many students like having their lockers at a convenient venue
Railey Montalan: Di ba may blacklist kayo?
Johannes Unana: Its set in the contract for how long they can use the locker; if
they dont remove, either they have to pay a fine and remove their stuff, or
cant register next sem, etc.
Se: Calendaring
- June 8-19 LOCKER BAKLAS ITEMS CLAIMING PERIOD
- JUNE 20 MEETING WITH OAS FOR PMDE-BOARD
- JUNE 30 LOANS SYSTEM TRIAL
- AUG 10-SEPT 4 CARPOOL ONLINE REG
- AUG 17-18, 20 LOCKER REG
- SEPT 14 FIRST SHIFT OF NEW MEMBERS
- DEC 18 SST

DCR Luigi del Rosario


o Luigi del Rosario: Was able to talk to Pavel earlier, thinks that DCR will
ultimately be dissolved, but he left the sponsorships manual with us
- before dissolution, he has agreed to hold a workshop with all the SBs
about this
- Pavel promised a sponsorship manual orientation
o Railey Montalan: Currently writing a resolution to dissolve it
o Luigi: DCR is under discretion of president, whose powers are currently in
CB, so no resolution needed

DIA Ele Gealogo


o Thrust: Student leadership and development
- hard/soft skills
- formation services
- competence
Projects:
- Platform tracker: Will be contacted by DIA officers soon

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

o
o

Regcom Training and partnership (in need of project head): Regcom has
been emailed and will meet with them in the next few weeks
- Sanggu Recweek (Department Head Collab): Coa has yet to contact
First sem projects:
- Rec week execution + Sanggu GA
- Fresh-El Induction
- Freshman Training/Team building (post fresh/specel) (informing them on
procedures, hard/soft skills, training, interactive naman)
- P[REP] Course (POST FRESH/SPECEL) (get some past reps with
accomplishments; show them full potential of what reps can do)
- Proposed: Pre-election GA (because the past GAs have been a bit
pointless because it was during the election period already, some info is
already online; hopefully before submission of forms)
Second Sem projects:
- Amendment of DIA CIP
- Finance/Logistics Training
Services:
- Project Proposal System (to be approved, will be posted later, to be
scrutinized for comments)
- Project assistance (DIA intervention, helps project heads think of how to
troubleshoot problems, etc)
- General cleaning
- All DIA chairs are experienced with projects and the like, all of us are
very open for consultation, and were ready to help
Railey Montalan: Standardize risk-analysis/SWOT analysis?
Ele Gealogo: Its in the CIP but still needs amendments and also your approval
- timeline for SB projects (evaluations, defense, etc)
SOH Ejay Domingo
o SOH Night updates: The dean say that it better if its a night because we
would already have a captive audience. The theme will be Likha.
Volunteer sign-ups have been opened. There will be a GA next week to
discuss the plans. Promos the logos and color palettes have been selected
already. Planned Venue will be in Cervini field, from 4:30-7:30.
o Other Projects:
- The only sure project is for the Buwan ng Wika and itll be a tie-up with
SOSS and Baybayin since there are overlaps in projects, so might as well
work together.
- For Arete 2016, theyll be contacting PH by July.
- They will continue pushing for the IPR issue and consulting with the
profs on safeguarding peoples rights on the visual side. They still need
to define what is Design IPR. Theyre hoping to turn it into a resolution
and there is no timeline as it is dependent on the profs.
o Ele Gealogo: Tie-up with Fil and Histo dept. for Buwan ng Week.
o Luigi del Rosario: Tie up with other independent orgs.
o Ejay Domingo: They are planning a Plansem with the SOHorgs so that they
can collaborate on many things.

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

3. Other Concerns
o Joseph Bautista: IgnITE is forwarding a bill through CBs: will allow any
student to pass a bill in the Sanggunian; acting secretariat will receive the
bills that they want to pass, passed to the committees (Committee decides
whether to kill the bill or pass it to the CB for debate)
- construction of committee will be: committee members, 2 members
from SJC (to check for constitutionality of the bill)
- concern: paano kung na-kill yung bill at gusto mong magre-pass? If it
is just more of the same bill, it will likely get rejected again (since its
the same committee that will be checking.)
- concern: how do block/course reps play a part in this? They will teach
the students how to write a bill.
- concern: Paano kung hindi alam ng CB/Block/Course rep? Dapat alam
ng CB reps. For BRs/CRs, reso-crafting training should be given to
them.
- Bill has been sent, that is the final draft, please read it and consider
the effects of what will happen
o Luigi del Rosario: Recommendations for CB, write down your questions,
highlight points so we can raise them for discussion next week
o Thea Bonifacio: Voting will be deferred online
o
o

Railey Montalan: Concern ni Dash: release of results later


Luigi del Rosario: Congrats to departments for successful plansem.
- Regarding the minor issue: next time, due process: go through CB first,
then run through Sanggu Coordinator first
- always be conscious of PR; mas mukha tayong organization, not
institution
- when criticized for things we do, huwag masyadong violent ang
reactions especially in public spaces; it was unprovoked, masyadong
defensive, hindi maganda sa image natin
- Other representatives have started personal attacks na; Sanggu is the
pinnacle of criticism
- Saya ayusin na natin; this is a non-issue, but nagiging issue siya dahil
napapalaki natin
- If we come out with public things, first coordinate with the coordinator,
due process from CB
- Expressing disappointment to the attendance to the CB meeting;
mahirap yung aalis in the meeting; sana hindi pumunta yung SBs for the
sake of presenting, sana hindi mag-waver
- Procedures: brushen up on parliamentary procedures
- Follow up, approve agad ng minutes, then release agad
- Never forget: always approve agenda, be strict with agenda

Motion to adjourn Railey Montalan


Second Thea Bonifacio
Meeting adjourned.

SANGGUNIAN SECRETARIAT

Room 200 MVP Student Leadership Center


Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights
sanggusecgen@gmail.com

Online Vote
1. Approval of A-Stat Payment
a. Approves: Railey Montalan, Richard Milante, Yesu Hernandez, Koko
Quilatan
b. Budget is approved.
PREPARED BY:
Ejay Domingo
SOH DIA Chair
DIA
Sanggunian ng mga Mag-aaral ng mga
Paaralang Loyola ng Ateneo de Manila

Interesses relacionados