Você está na página 1de 3

TITLE OF SCIENTIFIC WRITING

COMPENSATION EFFECT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF EMPLOYEES ON THE


AGENCY FINANCIAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING OF ENERGY AND MINERAL
RESOURCES
ABSTRACT

Syamsuddin 18213744
Compensation influence on the performance of Employees On Financial Division of
Education and Training Agency for Energy and Mineral Resources.
PI.Jurusan Management, Faculty of Economics, University Gunadarma, 2016.
Keywords: Financial Compensation, Compensation Non-Finance, Performance.
(Xii + 45 + Appendix)
Based on the results of the analysis with the population used is the finance department
employee EMR Training Agency where the total population / sample in this study were 30
respondents or all active employees of the finance department of Education and Training
Agency for Energy and Mineral Resources. The analysis includes the validity, reliability,
multiple regression analysis, the correlation coefficient, coefficient of determination, test F
and test T.
The data was processed using SPSS 19 resulted in the regression equation as follows:
Y = 17.710 + (-, 065) X1 + 1,031X2
Regression model equation above shows that the effect of indirect compensation is more
dominant than the compensation directly to performance.
Based on the result of determination coefficient, the value of 0.202. This suggests that the
compensation has an influence on the performance of 20.2%, while the remaining 79.8%
influenced by other variables.
Results of testing the hypothesis, based on test-F can know that the compensation of direct
and indirect influence on employee performance. The results of T-test is known that direct
compensation does not affect the performance of employees, while compensation is not
directly affect the performance of employees in the finance department of Education and
Training Agency for Energy and Mineral Resources.

Bibliography (2001-2014)
CHAPTER V
COVER

1.1 Conclusions
Based on the analysis, it can be summed up as follows:
1. Variable compensation financial and non-financial compensation simultaneously affect
the financial part of employee performance Education and Training Agency of Energy
and Mineral Resources.
2. Financial compensation partially variable does not affect the performance of employees in
the finance department of Education and Training Agency for Energy and Mineral
Resources.
3. Non Financial Compensation Variable partially influence the performance of employees
in the finance department of Education and Training Agency for Energy and Mineral
Resources.

1.2 Suggestions
Based on the above conclusions, the authors provide suggestions for further research
because the study is limited only discuss compensation given to employees in the finance
department Education and Training Agency of Energy and Mineral Resources, the future
could develop a discussion of the variables that have not been explored as work discipline,
work motivation, work productivity as well as other variables related to compensation. With
better data or with another method for assessing the performance approach so this research is
better and the results are more significant.